URL / Website: -
City: Shawnee
State: Kansas
Address: I-35 Shawnee area
Activities: Bbbj,CFS, Cg, K9, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, skinny, not much meat on bones.
Recommendation: Yes
Japanese wow, I've only seen Chinese.
Yep...!!! Real Japanese girl!!!
Do you get a massage with Asian rotation?
Sometimes I have gotten a short light massage. More often that not you are hurried out the door.
Yes i got a massage... actually a pretty nice one.
Went last night. I will say all this selfie business and this one having you stand at the gazebo so the can see you is not real smart and drawing a lot of unnecessary attention. Im standing there getting texts that I am not there and I am a liar and all sorts of derogatory stuff. Anyway to the room she was a Much older Chinese lady, pretty black teeth, room smelled like some nasty fried food. I was told ahead they had two girls. She messaged her boss and I was told there was no other girl. After leaving I messaged the boss and got a very rude response that I wouldnt see the other girl followed by bye. Will say after all the $ I have spent with this group the person running the phone last night was extremely rude.
Wow

Blackmail coming next. Fuck that

Went last night. I will say all this selfie business and this one having you stand at the gazebo so the can see you is not real smart and drawing a lot of unnecessary attention. Im standing there getting texts that I am not there and I am a liar and all sorts of derogatory stuff. Anyway to the room she was a Much older Chinese lady, pretty black teeth, room smelled like some nasty fried food. I was told ahead they had two girls. She messaged her boss and I was told there was no other girl. After leaving I messaged the boss and got a very rude response that I wouldnt see the other girl followed by bye. Will say after all the $ I have spent with this group the person running the phone last night was extremely rude. Originally Posted by cia13a