How would houston feel about a night out?

• 5T3V3
  • 03-09-2015, 01:43 PM
I wonder if Players N Providers would enjoy a night out at a bar ... to party and meet each other? the guys get a chance to see other Eccie area talent and start the all to important "to do list" and the provider's might make a little cash in the process I would think.

OR

Perhaps we could make it a charity type thing where --- it is run like a date auction ... <wink> <wink> ... a portion of the funds raised to go to say breast cancer awareness ....

so 2 questions Really that you need to answer for me here

PLAYERS:
1) Would you as a player come out?
2) And what are some ideas to get player participation?

PROVIDERS:
1) Would you as a provider come out to play?
2) How to insure we get ladies to come out to it?
I see this as a bad idea....
30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.