OH HELL YAH!

• Toyz
  • 04-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Am heading south for a little R&R in 130. New speed limit is 80!!

My little comvertible is loving this
Just returned from a trip to Marfa. Made excellent time, and still got great mileage. Gotta love it.
  • ztonk
  • 04-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Moved from Coed to The Sandbox, since this isn't hobby related.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 04-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Moved from Coed to The Sandbox, since this isn't hobby related.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
Ah, my bad Z...was running 85 when I typed it into my phone...sorry~ Wasnt even sure if I was on eccie, facebook, or what...
Yeah, I discovered that creamy goodness going to work Thursday afternoon!! WOOT!!
Am heading south for a little R&R in 130. New speed limit is 80!!

My little comvertible is loving this Originally Posted by Toyz
haha awesome....whats/where the 130 about?
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 01:54 PM
haha awesome....whats/where the 130 about? Originally Posted by ToriOfAustin
Its the east loop baby. Goes from roughly Buda to Georgetown & lets you bypass the madness of the mid city. If I'm heading down San Marcos or San Antonio way I take it...or a bypass to the Airport if heading out of town.
Its the east loop baby. Goes from roughly Buda to Georgetown & lets you bypass the madness of the mid city. If I'm heading down San Marcos or San Antonio way I take it...or a bypass to the Airport if heading out of town. Originally Posted by Toyz
Ahh I see..I had no idea
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 02:43 PM
I was typing into that little keypad and moving pretty fast....It came out as "in 130" when it should have been "ON the 130"....easy to understand why it didn't make sense

Old Cali term...they call highways "the" so if you were going to say Dallas, you would say 'I'm on the 35"...
In Chicago we don't even bother using either we just say I'm on 290, followed by "shit someone is shooting at me"
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 04:37 PM
In northern Cali it was "I'm on the 1, and a gay guy is chasing me"....