American Idol

One of the main reasons I love Austin in the live music scene. Every week you can find at least one show that meets your music needs.

Which leads me to . . .

The only "reality" show I watch, and have watched since its inception, is American Idol. I love the show but in most years I don't have a hard favorite when it comes down to the final weeks. Loved Adam Lambert for his versions of songs that were, in my opinion, many times better than the originals. Go listen to "Mad World". And he lost in the finals.

Now we have Joshua Ledet. Incredible talent. No matter who eventually wins, he is by far the best singer in the competition.
One of the main reasons I love Austin in the live music scene. Every week you can find at least one show that meets your music needs.

Which leads me to . . .

The only "reality" show I watch, and have watched since its inception, is American Idol. I love the show but in most years I don't have a hard favorite when it comes down to the final weeks. Loved Adam Lambert for his versions of songs that were, in my opinion, many times better than the originals. Go listen to "Mad World". And he lost in the finals.

Now we have Joshua Ledet. Incredible talent. No matter who eventually wins, he is by far the best singer in the competition. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Stick to politics.... if you think Adam Lambert sings better than the original artists, you don't know anything about music... ijs

sixx
Stick to politics.... if you think Adam Lambert sings better than the original artists, you don't know anything about music... ijs

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thanks for the kind words.