LaVar Ball: UCLA had too many ‘white guys’ with slow foot speed to win title

• DSK
  • 04-09-2017, 07:29 AM

LaVar Ball has a new theory for why UCLA didn’t win the national championship he predicted UCLA would win: too many “white guys.”
“Realistically you can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow,” he told The Orange County Register.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas...-to-win-title/

This type of anti-white racism is apparently OK in today's America.

Sad.
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Who cares wtf this silly sob had to say....he has been a shameless promoter for his son. Is starting to be a detriment and will cost to Sun draft position
Dallas (Mavs) will be in the lottery this year...I hope to gawd they mkae Lonzo (and dad) somebody else's problem. This helicopter father is nothing but an idiot blow hard and milking his fifteen minutes of fame....

LaVar Ball has a new theory for why UCLA didn’t win the national championship he predicted UCLA would win: too many “white guys.”
“Realistically you can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow,” he told The Orange County Register.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-bas...-to-win-title/

This type of anti-white racism is apparently OK in today's America.

Sad. Originally Posted by DSK
Wonder if he thinks dem " ray-sis " white boys be takin scholarships from some Dindu Nuffins ??? Reckon he's butthurt that odummer's INjustice Department isn't still in operation ?
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Wonder if he thinks dem " ray-sis " white boys be takin scholarships from some Dindu Nuffins ??? Reckon he's butthurt that odummer's INjustice Department isn't still in operation ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you trying to jive talk again hillbilly?

Stick to the banjo!

Right after YOU stick to YOUR dingleberry picking !
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2017, 08:34 AM
The other two sons are not as good as Lonzo and they are going to suffer because of their father's antics. And Lonzo was exposed as not really being that good. Lots of GMs will take notice of how he was torched by the type of player he will face in the NBA. And a NBA locker room is a lot different than college. I see him being a bust and ending up in Europe
by this guys logic. I guess that is why you don't see any Blacks on the swim team, since they cant swim....
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2017, 07:12 PM
The other two sons are not as good as Lonzo and they are going to suffer because of their father's antics. And Lonzo was exposed as not really being that good. Lots of GMs will take notice of how he was torched by the type of player he will face in the NBA. And a NBA locker room is a lot different than college. I see him being a bust and ending up in Europe Originally Posted by BigLouie
Hopefully they will all suffer because of their racist father.
“I’ve observed and absorbed a lot from him,” Hayes later said of Largent, when he also altered his descriptive reference tag from “The Caucasian Clydesdale” to “The Great Steve Largent.”
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2011/07...-steve-largent
The other two sons are not as good as Lonzo and they are going to suffer because of their father's antics. And Lonzo was exposed as not really being that good. Lots of GMs will take notice of how he was torched by the type of player he will face in the NBA. And a NBA locker room is a lot different than college. I see him being a bust and ending up in Europe Originally Posted by BigLouie
I will agree with you about the other two sons. The middle son is not ranked in rivals.com top 100 for high school basketball. However, the middle son already has a scholarship offer to UCLA.

The father is a nut job, but the press keeps going to him. UCLA was first in team scoring and 200th in team defense. UCLA lost to Kentucky in the tournament because they didn't shoot as well as they normally do. They shot well under 40% from the field for that game. UCLA has to score 90 to win a game, they always give up 85 points. The regular season stats prove that.

I have to disagree with you about Lonzo Ball. I don't think he is going to be a bust at all. The Lakers are hoping Boston doesn't draft Ball with the first pick, so they can draft ball with the second pick overall in the 2017 draft. Lonzo Ball is Jason Kidd with a better outside jump shot. I am sure Maverick fans will remember who Jason Kidd was.
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2011/07...-steve-largent Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As far as nicknames go, I have to admit that "The Caucasian Clydesdale" beats the heck out of "Lester the Molester."
LaVar Ball is not only a racist .. he is a hypocrite and a punk who insults his white wife .. oh yes ... his wife is white! so i guess his kids overcame his wife's slow white feet???

bahhahaaaaa

UK torched UCLA .. let's see the Ball family in all their .. glory !!!

bahhhaaaa i bet that "slow white feet" comment goes over real good in bed!! NOT!
LaVar Ball is not only a racist .. he is a hypocrite and a punk who insults his white wife .. oh yes ... his wife is white! so i guess his kids overcame his wife's slow white feet???

bahhahaaaaa

UK torched UCLA .. let's see the Ball family in all their .. glory !!!

bahhhaaaa i bet that "slow white feet" comment goes over real good in bed!! NOT! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
glad you are back