NY mayor skips funeral/graduation for officers to join g20 thugs..

Wow.. Talk about yet another slap in the face of cops.. NY's mayor decided to fly over to join IN THE anarchists and anti-capitalists rabel rousing at the G-20 summit, rather than attend the funeral of one of his ASSASSINATED police officers, or the graduation of dozens of other officers from the academy..

Makes you wonder why anyone would become a cop there, with him in charge..
He's a POS. Hope he stays in Germany, they deserve him.
Wow.. Talk about yet another slap in the face of cops.. NY's mayor decided to fly over to join IN THE anarchists and anti-capitalists rabel rousing at the G-20 summit, rather than attend the funeral of one of his ASSASSINATED police officers, or the graduation of dozens of other officers from the academy..

Makes you wonder why anyone would become a cop there, with him in charge.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Same reason people join the military regardless of who the CIC is . However you are correct it was a slap in the face.

Makes you wonder why anyone would become a cop there, with him in charge.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Well no wonder so many become corrupt so quick, they just take after the assholes that hired them.

Jim
He's a POS. Hope he stays in Germany, they deserve him. Originally Posted by Budman
The Germans don't want that POS either. He's a fucking Sandinista. He should be down in Nicaragua sucking Danny Ortega's cock.

Look at the positive side - ideological jackasses like Bill de Blasio, Bernie Sanders and Fauxcohantas Warren can still be useful idiots in service of this country. We should strip them of their citizenship and give them each one-way tickets to countries we want to ruin and subvert... kinda like Switzerland did when they put Lenin on a train to Russia in 1917.
Charlie Chaplin was not a citizen but when he took a ship to England the state department revoked his ability to return to this country. Maybe with a little creative thought we could let Bowel Blow to stay in Europe.
Fuckhead changes his name like Retarded Lenny changes his handles.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.1463591
He's a POS. Hope he stays in Germany, they deserve him. Originally Posted by Budman
I certainly hope if h DOES join in the riots as somewhere else mentioned, that the German police treat him EXACTLY the same as all the other rioters..
I certainly hope if h DOES join in the riots as somewhere else mentioned, that the German police treat him EXACTLY the same as all the other rioters.. Originally Posted by garhkal
They will if he pulls the "I'm Mayor of New York City" crap.
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2017, 08:22 AM
They will if he pulls the "I'm Mayor of New York City" crap. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF 04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand

WTF Stated: "…. LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me.”

We should strip them of their citizenship and give them each one-way tickets to countries we want to ruin and subvert... kinda like Switzerland did when they put Lenin on a train to Russia in 1917. Originally Posted by lustylad
germans did that, not the swiss.
I predict that Deblasio will be a one term mayor.
I predict that Deblasio will be a one term mayor. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Looks like he's going to win in another landslide.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/26...c-primary.html

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/26...c-primary.html Originally Posted by bambino
thanx for being a spoilsport!

mayor incumbency is certainly very strong in New York. only 2 mayors have been 1 termers.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/26...c-primary.html Originally Posted by bambino
Man those peeps in NY must royally be smoking some good shit, if they STILL want this douche bag as their mayor..