Mitch Throws Water All Over Election Fraud

Though Mitch voted to acquit for some dubious rationale (not so dubious really, he was clearly fearful of the political consequence of voting guilty).

He went on in his speech and blasts Trump like every non-Trumpy on this site. He called Trump a liar, reiterated that election fraud is a farce and a lie, the speech was great at laying out the actual truth. Don’t watch Fox though since they won’t play it.
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2021, 02:42 PM
So - 1b1 - One really does parrot the LSM Xinn DPST radical marxist propaganda.

Perhaps you could share how you are able to read the minds of Others?
It might be most informative.
Maybe they will all get back to telling lies to each other instead of screaming lies at each other in front of TV cameras.
Troll alert
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2021, 03:45 PM
Troll alert Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thanks for warning us
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2021, 04:12 PM
More Troll alets
Though Mitch voted to acquit for some dubious rationale (not so dubious really, he was clearly fearful of the political consequence of voting guilty).

He went on in his speech and blasts Trump like every non-Trumpy on this site. He called Trump a liar, reiterated that election fraud is a farce and a lie, the speech was great at laying out the actual truth. Don’t watch Fox though since they won’t play it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

They already did.

Now let's see how much coverage CNN gives to Gov. Cuomo's coming indictment and Oh yeah, Hunter's indictment.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2021, 05:22 PM
More Troll alets Originally Posted by oeb11
I must congratulate you and gnad on your self adulation.
They already did.

Now let's see how much coverage CNN gives to Gov. Cuomo's coming indictment and Oh yeah, Hunter's indictment. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
But the Democrats. Good lord man. Don’t you get tired of that whining.
But the Democrats. Good lord man. Don’t you get tired of that whining. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

There are two parties. You are aware of that aren't you or would you prefer to only talk about Republicans as if Democrats have done nothing worthy of discussion. I'll get tired of talking about Democrats about the same time you get tired of ONLY talking about Republicans. You act as if nobody can tell that you only talk about Republicans and when asked what you thought about the lies Adam Schiff, a Democrat told for 4 years, you become mute. You asked me once why I didn't answer a question you asked me. I missed it but went back, read what you wrote and answered your question because I'm not afraid to answer any question. So in that spirit, I'll ask you again. Did you speak up about the lies Adam Schiff and other Democrats told for 4 years?

But back to the topic. If you missed Mitch MCConnell's speech, directly after the verdict, which Fox News covered in it's entirety, you really should watch it.

He gives a scathing attack on Trump, as well he should for his behavior leading up to the riot in particular. But he also gives his reason for voting not guilty, not because he didn't think Trump had done nothing wrong but because of the jurisdictional, Constitutional issue involved in this case. The very same argument I have made.

Impeachment is for the sole purpose of removing a President from office and it does not preclude going after Trump in a court of law for anything he did in 4 years in office. Trump, as Mitch said, hasn't gotten away with ANYTHING, yet. He can be held responsible and prosecuted for anything he has done while in office.

So Mitch's vote and the vote of 42 other Republican Senators was based first and foremost, on the Constitutional issue.

For those of you like myself, who find this stuff interesting, I would encourage you to watch the video and get the whole story behind the speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj5pvgXAgMs

He went on in his speech and blasts Trump like every non-Trumpy on this site. He called Trump a liar, reiterated that election fraud is a farce and a lie, the speech was great at laying out the actual truth. Don’t watch Fox though since they won’t play it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No copious amounts of evidence was brought forward that the swamp would not look at! So no evidence is a LIE!
But the Democrats. Good lord man. Don’t you get tired of that whining. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
russia russia russia
mitch looks like and acts like a turtle! He only sticks his head out when its safe!
Troll ban alert.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2021, 06:48 AM
Troll ban alert. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Let me add gnadfly to the list of Winn Dixie and oeb of posters who post to antagonize for the sole purpose of hitting the rtm button on any in kind reply.

"President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he's in office," McConnell said during a speech on the Senate floor following Trump's acquittal. "He didn't get away with anything