Ideas????

Looking for suggestions on where to head next.
Gates NY on a friday and or sat
You would make a killing in Erie and Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh is HOT your phone rings from the sec you place your ad saying you're there until a week after you leave so you can be extremely selective and require anything you want.
But le is really with it there because they know they have a great site based there and its a "sex tour" city like Vegas on a smaller scale.
It's perhaps the wrong section of the board for my suggestion but how about venturing downstate a bit. From Albany, you can easily hit up the Fishkill, Poughkeepsie, Stamford, CT, Greenwich, CT, most importantly White Plains and then maybe NYC. NYC hotel rates are ridiculous but you can easily raise your price without a problem.
Crap... I should check the other section first.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=910848

Actually, yay!
Autumn, You are SO BEAUTIFUL
You would never know by what's on eccie, but North Jersey is a place you'd do well. I just need to coordinate one of my trips to where you will be so we can finally get together!
  • Doove
  • 11-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Looking for suggestions on where to head next. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Buffalo!
Looking for suggestions on where to head next. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Machu Picchu is where I would go. Unless you're not into that whole hiking/historical significance-retreat idea, in which case I hear South Africa is gorgeous this time of year.
Buffalo! Originally Posted by Doove
aw come on now. I'm sure you can find Gates NY. Its just a town or two east from Brockport.

dang I remember way to much almost useless crap

Also your hooked good. not a bad thing. But will drive anywhere within two hours drive.

yup way to much almost useless crap
  • Tiger
  • 11-23-2013, 11:57 AM
N 43° 5' 14", W 77° 36' 59"

or

N 18° 4' 57.0072", W: -63° 0' 53.1684
(Orient Beach)
Thanks Lexxxy. I respect and value your input. Definitely will check it out!
Machu Picchu is where I would go. Unless you're not into that whole hiking/historical significance-retreat idea, in which case I hear South Africa is gorgeous this time of year. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Trying to remain in NY. Interesting suggestions though.
Buffalo! Originally Posted by Doove
You've got my jammies. I have to return!
You would never know by what's on eccie, but North Jersey is a place you'd do well. I just need to coordinate one of my trips to where you will be so we can finally get together! Originally Posted by wantsome
Originally from Union County. NJ is definitely on the itinerary.

Thanks everyone for the input. Keep them coming!
NJ
CT
All over NY
MA