2015 in Review

• Toyz
  • 12-31-2015, 12:40 AM
Looking back on the year, I have to give a round of applause to our Austin Eccie group for our accomplishments!

We drew together as a community & accomplished some great things. Some of them we thought we would never see...but we did!

Obviously our top accomplishment was ending the annual Christmas Tax evasion scam...but there were others...

So to ring out the old and in with the new, what are the top accomplishments of the Austin Co-Ed community in 2015!? I've designed the poll to allow you to vote on more than one accomplishment.

Please vote on your favorite community accomplishments above & give yourself a pat on the back for your hard work to accomplish theses wonderful initiatives!!

Knocked Kingman out of commission
Killed Tunnel Buddies
Ended WhixxZys "unbanned" streak
Bonked Little Ricky into a permaban
Unmasked the local Pimp connection
Got Hunter Grace banned along with her Mandles
Brought in new MOD with no preconceived loyalties
Brought in new MOD with no preconceived loyalties Originally Posted by Toyz
I'd vote sixx times for this choice.
Regarding:

We drew together as a community & accomplished some great things.

Definitely agreeing on the community portion (from, my perspective) and here's:

Austin (northside) Meet &Greets in

January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December

Austin (southside) Meet & Greets in

April, May, June, July, September, October, November

17 events all in all.

Definitely a record for Austin and close enough for guvmint work to San Antonio's string!

And, many more ahead in 2016!

• Toyz
  • 12-31-2015, 10:15 AM
Regarding:

We drew together as a community & accomplished some great things.

Definitely agreeing on the community portion (from, my perspective) and here's:

Austin (northside) Meet &Greets in

January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December

Austin (southside) Meet & Greets in

April, May, June, July, September, October, November

17 events all in all.

Definitely a record for Austin and close enough for guvmint work to San Antonio's string!

And, many more ahead in 2016!

Originally Posted by ck1942
CK! How cum you launch a threAD in the middle of my party?

(((Its ok...I know everyone appreciates the work you do on behalf of the Austin & San Antonio communities..you don't get enough credit for that & I know its taken for granted}}}
What makes you think Kingman is out of commission Toyz? The latest alert tends to fit his profile pretty good.

You want to think you had any affect on him but he's been active and ripping ladies off all year long.
I agree that CK has brought the community closer, thanks ck for a great 2015, see you next year.

IB
I agree that CK has brought the community closer, thanks ck for a great 2015, see you next year.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
+1

Thank you for doing the socials, CK! It's wonderful having a fun social outlet and unique bonding experience within our little underbelly!
Ill have to go check out these meetings
Ill have to go check out these meetings Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Stewie, they're definitely recommended, especially for the newer guys like ourselves.
Stewie, they're definitely recommended, especially for the newer guys like ourselves. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
And, they are highly recommended for the older guys to meet some of the hot new ladies in the community. Thanks to CK and all he does for ATX/SATX communities.

Nice thread Toyz, don't be discouraged by those who do nothing but criticize contributions to others.
hey ck just wanted to say thanks....you did bring things closer