Sex tips?

Please give free sex tips here, for guys or girls. Anything that comes to mind. Post it, if you mean it.

I'll start:

When going up and down the shaft and penis head while giving a blow job, SUCK while moving up and down, but esp when moving up. Sensation is wonderful, eliptical, rhythmic and feels full-fleshed. It feels like you're going up and down at the SAME TIME. It's just awesome. Consider it practice for playing the didgeridoo, with its circular breathing techniques and all that.
While deepthroating or high up on the shaft, lick the underside of the cock with your tongue.
^ That sounds nice.

I haven't received this one either:

Tips for Colonel Angus? Basics? And must-dos?
If you deep throat go that extra mile and flicker the tip of your tongue on my balls... Make me remember that moment...

Tip 2
If you are a gfe provider... Look into my eyes as I'm in you Mish and make love to me with your eyes... I will be planning my next date with you as I'm basking in the afterglow.
While deepthroating or high up on the shaft, lick the underside of the cock with your tongue. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
YES!
Here's a tip... don't go talking about STD statistics, and preventative procedures to include dunking your dick and balls in alcohol seconds after you drop your shameful sticky load while on a date. Ladies probably find it a real turn off when you go off topic like that when all they want is to feel your self loathing deep inside them.

Definitely DONT let them know you took a home test and got that coveted negative result, but are waiting that extra six months to retest "just to be sure". Yuo'll be able to HEAR their pussy lips shriveling up in horror.
Swirl your tongue around the frenulum of the cock - it is super sensitive
The g-spot is usually up towards the belly button. Fingers in, curl up.

Don't finger the pussy fingers curled down in the opposite direction...

Pussy eating isn't a race...slow down and be more deliberate

Hair pulling is great...but kneeling on my hair while fucking my face, not so much.

When choking, don't press against the bottom of the neck/upper chest or collarbone.

Gently grab his balls pulling them up to meet your tongue for a lick as you deep throat his cock

Sitting on the floor against the bed, or on need against the headboard are both ideal facefucking positions.
On bed* against headboard lol
Check to make sure you have the condom the right way before attempting to put it on so you don't waste one.
The clit isn't a scratch and sniff. No nails please.
The clit isn't a scratch and sniff. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Check to make sure you have the condom the right way before attempting to put it on so you don't waste one.
The clit isn't a scratch and sniff. No nails please. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lmao, that's why I would prefer to open the condom and get it ready while I'm sucking on him.. I go from mouth to condom to ready, if not the guy will have it all fucked up lmfao.. I think it's more nerves and being ready to go then them not knowing what their doing.. shit gets cluster fucked when everyone's in the moment..
And yes trim the nails before going at the clit or inside the pussy, sometimes I wanna cry and feel like my iud is gonna be tore out but so don't wanna kill the moment!!
U don't gotta go so deep in the cooter that u hitting the belly button lol.... fingers inside rubbing and tilted toward the tummy is the best to get off good!! Js lol
Skip the condom and enjoy the ride.