Hudson Valley's loss can be Upstate's gain

Just a head's up that anytime I am planning a trip anywhere in New York other than Upstate (Alexandria Bay to Syracuse - and surrounding areas) my trip is dependent on pre-booked and confirmed appointments but I'll always come home just to come home anytime I'm in the state …. be sure to contact me if you'd like to give me an extra incentive to get home.
I really don't blame you.
Prebooks are a must!
I really don't blame you.
Prebooks are a must! Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
It just isn't worth the expense and headache without confirmed pre-books. Leaving things to chance can make for a great weekend or a great disappointment and the disappointment isn't worth it...
why is ...it everythin from funnels seems ta ...come in the form of a threat

...where has the joie ...de vivre gone?
wish i could prebook more. doesn't always work for me with work. understand why you girls need it.
Hooks should keep in mind that there is a segment of this market that almost exclusively seek pussy at the spur of the moment and won't try to predict when they feel this way and don't get horny at the convenience of a hooker's schedule.

I only prebook when traveling or when I'm stalking an elite level hook.
its pitiful complaint

its not real world business
Hooks should keep in mind that there is a segment of this market that almost exclusively seek pussy at the spur of the moment and won't try to predict when they feel this way and don't get horny at the convenience of a hooker's schedule.

I only prebook when traveling or when I'm stalking an elite level hook. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yeap. I am always surprised that so many guys are willing to prebook. I am not really in the mood today but here is your money. but when I am really in the mood a few days from now but my money is gone....

Turns hobbying into one of those relationships that schedules sex every Saturday night.

But I do understand the providers point of view also.
Yeap. I am always surprised that so many guys are willing to prebook. I am not really in the mood today but here is your money. but when I am really in the mood a few days from now but my money is gone....

Turns hobbying into one of those relationships that schedules sex every Saturday night.

But I do understand the providers point of view also. Originally Posted by brianjackson
Well, perhaps everyone is not like you, acting with the reptilian portion of the brain, and maybe some guys feel like the anticipation of the date in the future makes the date batter. Also, maybe those guys have the cash on hand that if they spend today, they can still spend when they are more "in the mood" next week. Your paradigm is not the only paradigm.
Well, perhaps everyone is not like you, acting with the reptilian portion of the brain, and maybe some guys feel like the anticipation of the date in the future makes the date batter. Also, maybe those guys have the cash on hand that if they spend today, they can still spend when they are more "in the mood" next week. Your paradigm is not the only paradigm. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Obviously...I just said I was surprised. But also lets not forget the ones who prebook and then cancel and screw the provider over because of what I said. I have heard from some providers that it happens alot.
Not sure what is so surprising about prebooking? I certainly understand when you are in the mood now but...

Some have to plan a get away... some are just horny all the time...today, tomorrow, or next week does not matter for them. LOL. Some just want to see a certain lady... Some like the build up of anticipation and some have no problem getting in the mood when they are naked with the lady.

Also canceling happens, I dont feel screwed its just part of the deal when you travel. You have to accept it may happen. If I have a cancel I contact those on the wait list or run an ad and fill it.

I only prebook when traveling or when I'm stalking an elite level hook. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't have a problem pre-booking. That's mostly how I do it these days. Problem with going by " a spur of the moment" is that often times you let the little head take over. Not always a good thing. That's how you end up with plan C or D.

Not concerned with being in the mood with pre-booking. I only do that with gals I really want to see. I like the anticipation. Take someone like Rose Valentine for example. I haven't seen her yet but if I had to pre-book her I'm fairly certain I'll be in the mood when the day comes. And if by some odd chance I'm not in the mood when I wake up I'm sure I will be when she opens the door :-)
If I can't get what I want on the spur of the moment I'll either reach out to the old regular or jack myself off.

I also won't get up off of my ass unless I see pictures and they get me going.

I don't believe I've ever banged out a hook because I had to or couldn't help myself for whatever reason..
I don't believe I've ever banged out a hook because I had to or couldn't help myself for whatever reason.. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Except for this scenario?

when I'm stalking an elite level hook. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yes Paul. That is exactly right. I'll also pre-book when traveling. Again, and to be specific, only with elite ass.