Can I have your attn please....

New Flash...

I am craving some dick. I want to get fucked.
My nymphoishness(yes I made that up) is acting up.

That is all, back to you regularly scheduled reading of threads.
I'm so bored sitting here all alone
Playing with myself isn't doing the trick
I need some
Are you offering freebees?
Are you offering freebees? Originally Posted by Tirolian
Are you offering freebees? Originally Posted by Tirolian
Why cheat yourself. Assuming she is being honest and is in that much need, you are the one providing a service. Throw out a number as to what your time is worth.
New Flash...

I am craving some $$$$. Originally Posted by Angel T
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by jokacz
FIFY Originally Posted by jokacz
I'll see your fifty and raise you twenty five more?
I'll see your fifty and raise you twenty five more? Originally Posted by slinkydink
Now we're bidding? Ok then
Why cheat yourself. Assuming she is being honest and is in that much need, you are the one providing a service. Throw out a number as to what your time is worth. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

I'm really just bored and looking for amusement
This has got to be one of the few great things about selling your rearend for money. It's something that people do voluntarily for pleasure and I guess it's even possible that every once in a while the hooks themselves actually do enjoy it. I would assume that hooks really just want to collect their money and get it over with as soon as possible.

I've always believed this is part of the reason that hooks enjoy booking time with elderly men who have non-threatening cocks and who can barely get hardons and lose their gloop seconds after they do.

Probably secondary to not being afraid of the old men beating the shit out of them or stealing their things, but still a factor.
Right...I mean they have to enjoy it at some point? I get it, it's their job, I hate my job sometimes too lol. But there has to be days when they're like whew I'm glad to see you!! I like to think that's the case with some of the women I've seen 😇
Probably sometimes but I'm imagining when they have to fuck someone who is a disaster area, or a biohazard, they do not.

Place yourself in their position for a moment. Some drunk hairy 60 year old bad-breath weirdo female wants to give you $200 to bang her out. Now contrast this with a healthy reasonably attractive woman who prefers anonymous sex to getting herself embroiled in a complicated, draining relationship.

I would be OK with the attractive one and could possibly even enjoy it, the 60 year old I would prefer to saw my own head off.

I have come to believe that the true skill required to be a hook is the ability to tolerate being degraded by physically repulsive slobs.

I have come to believe that the true skill required to be a hook is the ability to tolerate being degraded by physically repulsive slobs. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
As opposed to being degraded by mentally repulsive slobs, ya' mean?

If ya' ain't a fat fuck ol' cuck yet, NBT, you will be sooner than you think. And we will insist upon the same honesty in your self-reflective criticisms as in the ones you endlessly offer about others. If we're still alive, of course....

BTW, fer most....the older they get, the LONGER it takes to "lose their gloop." Ya' got that to look forward to, at least. Not much else, I'm afraid.

Right...I mean they have to enjoy it at some point? I get it, it's their job, I hate my job sometimes too lol. But there has to be days when they're like whew I'm glad to see you!! I like to think that's the case with some of the women I've seen 😇 Originally Posted by Dragonlord69
I like to believe that as well.