How Many Of Your Would...

Stop seeing or never see a provider of you cut her hair?
Hmmmm, it plays a part but not the ultimate decision maker at all. For example, I wouldn't stop seeing say,Lolahhhhh if she but her hair short or something. But I might not see a provider the first time if I wasn't attracted to her hairstyle but I don't really know
  • BK
  • 07-12-2017, 02:49 PM
I don't understand the question
I don't understand the question Originally Posted by BK
If the whore pleasuring your dick decided to change her hairstyle, would you be so shallow that your dick would shrivel up because your brain can't process that women change their hair?
Depends maybe, lets see the haircut!!
Haven't gotten it yet, but it'll be wild.

Undercut, dyed snow white with a red & black heart on the side. I might even get a face tattoo and pierce my eyeball
DR you ain't got good sense you know that lol
DR you ain't got good sense you know that lol Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Lol it's part of my adorable personality
  • BK
  • 07-12-2017, 05:52 PM
My ex cut off all her hair, it didn't go over well with me. I HATED it, on her. I prefer long hair, but if I meet a lady and it's short to begin with I don't mind, but to go from waist length to an under cut bob... fuck yeah I wasn't happy. So yes for me. But I'm a hair freak anyway. Almost to a fetish...
I would pay to see your pierced eyeball.
I would pay to see your pierced eyeball. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lmao I bet

Something like this but slightly longer (same white color)
Call me intrigued!
Loving it. You would look sexy as hell in that!

It'll take a bit to get to that color without frying my hair so it may get that color by next month. We'll see. But my hair is damaged from years of neglect and cutting the side (or sides if I do both) will help it grow evenly.

So this is a two-part thing.

1. I get a crazy hair do to further disappoint my mother and the black community
2. My natural hair will grow back healthier and longer