Name: Sexy Submissive Mia
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: table shower and scrub, BBBJCIM X 2, CG, Daty, K9, Mish, TUMA , RUSTY T
Hair Length and Color: Long Wavy Black Hair ( Tied during Session )
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: ebony mixed with a beautiful smile, nice sexy lips, curvy, natural double ds with piercings, nice ass, light makeup just enough, looks like sexy next door neighbor type
Recommendation: Yes
Is she light or dark skinned. Is she stacked like Wendy Williams the talk host.
Is she light or dark skinned. Is she stacked like Wendy Williams the talk host. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
I need to see Mia! I love what I read about her!

Coco brown . Her and Vanessa are about the same color
What is her size and figure
Any pics of her?
Cim heck yea!
Cim heck yea! Originally Posted by HornyPikachu214
She’s 5”3 140 pounds curvy, little stomach that comes with natural boobs and ass .
Mia is sexy and her services are pretty good too
In the mood for some Mia.. is her schedule still the same?
Holding out for pics of this one. She of the faith?
Holding out for pics of this one. She of the faith? Originally Posted by snatchattack84
You’ll be holding out for forever she doesn’t allow pics . I’ve asked numerous times
I’ve been Seeing her for about a year and she won’t let me take a pic either, amazing service thou and yes her schedule is the same
She's gotten bigger since last time I saw her, I'd say she's a small BBW now. Not fat, but really curvy. But...I don't care...great tits, great skill set and the best attitude. Really pretty face, if you're a face guy, you won't be disappointed.
Don't bump reviews past 30 days