Encounter: Kiss at LH is a great AMP experience

Date: Dec 19
Name: Kiss
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Dallas AMP district
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, SS, CFS, convo, light massage
Hair Length and Color: Brunnete, dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice big C cups, nice smile, about 5'4
Recommendation: Yes
nice review.. the best time to see Kiss is when she is wearing that white nightgown.. the view alone is as good as almost any form of foreplay.
  • Quark
  • 01-15-2019, 04:44 PM
Nice review of a beautiful young woman. I have not seen the white outfit. I need to go back!
Nice review of a beautiful young woman. I have not seen the white outfit. I need to go back! Originally Posted by Quark
it is a simple nightgown, but I'll be damned if it doesn't take on the magic of those ruby slippers in the Wizard of Oz! I bet if I tried to remove it from Kiss, a couple of wicked Witches would turn up dead somewhere..
Lucky You at Lucky Haven!

It's always a fortunate day when one has the opportunity to see Kiss.

And yes, seeing her in that white negligee (the same one captured in the photos of her accompanying my initial review back when she was at Blue, not even a year ago now) is a stunning sight. INSTANT WOODIE material.

But now that Kara has retired, Kiss is also the absolute classiest provider on our scene. A simply amazing young woman.

In fact, your headline could not be more apt . . . but it is somewhat like saying "the earth is round" or "the sun rises in the East." It's that true.

Thanks for sharing!
Ahh very nice
Lucky You at Lucky Haven!

It's always a fortunate day when one has the opportunity to see Kiss.

And yes, seeing her in that white negligee (the same one captured in the photos of her accompanying my initial review back when she was at Blue, not even a year ago now) is a stunning sight. INSTANT WOODIE material.

But now that Kara has retired, Kiss is also the absolute classiest provider on our scene. A simply amazing young woman.

In fact, your headline could not be more apt . . . but it is somewhat like saying "the earth is round" or "the sun rises in the East." It's that true.

Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by BobbyMann

I cant believe I missed your original review of Kiss with pics and the fact she was at Blue. Very nice pics indeed.
they are great pics, but she is not wearing the nightgown we were referring to.. that negligee from the pics is super HOT, as is the nightgown.

it is very apparent that white night wear and Kiss, is a marriage from Heaven.
nice review. l like kissssssss
Sounds really sexy
Sounds awesome.
Maybe doubles