ISO Dallas area saigon Nancy types...

So Im pretty sure, most people know Saigon Nancy is out of the scene. But I was wondering if there is anyone available that offers the same level of service. If some of you are not familiar with her, then perhaps GGT in Houston is another type to reference. But subamp, older woman that is FS for a Cheap c note... Or do we not have any of these mythical creatures active atm?
if we had any of these creatures in Dallas right now, I would shout from the rooftop! that leaves GGT in Houston, who by the way I nailed for a C-note minus a Hamilton. I would love to see her again.. maybe we can convince her to make a weekend trip to Dallas, if we let her know we have Social Security offices here, LOL
SN was a SubAMP gal with no SubAMP. So, customers skipped the house fee. But, had she been in a regular shop, she'd still been real popular. Little to no upsell. It was "How mu' yoo got? Ok. Yoo fu'k me now."

There is definitely room in the market for more gals like that.
Gosh Im just waiting till a mythical beast is found... Haha

And Chung, you better watch out last I read on the Htown threads is that GGT is passing out more than just a good time these days.
Gosh Im just waiting till a mythical beast is found... Haha

And Chung, you better watch out last I read on the Htown threads is that GGT is passing out more than just a good time these days. Originally Posted by unknown1647
Unknown, you just reviewed her on Jan 8...you should know if she is "passing out more than just a good time". Damn...you did DATY and DATO plus BBFS...Damn, you are brave.

And Chung, you better watch out last I read on the Htown threads is that GGT is passing out more than just a good time these days. Originally Posted by unknown1647
that's just like Granny Good Tits, to be passing out old Halloween candy!

Unknown, you just reviewed her on Jan 8...you should know if she is "passing out more than just a good time". Damn...you did DATY and DATO plus BBFS...Damn, you are brave. Originally Posted by MYQUEST