Pull on my Johnson

I hope it attached, cute video
Is no video.. can ya redo?
I tried twice to upload video with no results so I will instead post a joke, sry about the technical difficulties:

A man decides to buy a motorcyle, and figures a nice Harley is the way to go. He shops around, looks at the ads, and is having no luck. One day on his way to run errands he sees a really nice Harley with a "for sale" sign on it, and inquires to the owner about it. After close inspection the bike has been kept in mint condition. The man asks the owner how do you keep it looking so good? The seller replies that it is pretty simple if the bike is outside and it looks like it is going to rain rub some vaseline on the chrome. The man buys the bike and is feeling ecstatic about his new purchase. The seller says to the man "here take this tube of vaseline as I will no longer need it, and enjoy the bike." The man puts the tube of vaseline in his pocket.

He deicdes to go over to his girlfriend's house to show her his new Harley. She, being a Harley fan as well, is enthralled with the beautiful bike.

That night the couple decide to go to the girlfriend's parents' house on the bike. Before they leave the girlfriend explains "When we eat dinner at my parents' house no one ever speaks. The first one to talk has to do the dishes." The boyfriend relpies "no problem."

The couple arrives at the home and the boyfriend walks in to see dirty dishes stacked on the coffee table in the living, another large stack of dirty dishes in the family room, up the stairs are piled up stacks of dirty dishes, in fact everywhere he looks he sees dirty dishes.

As dinner progresses, the boyfrined decides to have fun with the situation. He leans over and gives his girlfriend a big DFK, no one says a word. He reaches over and begins to fondle her breasts, again no one says a thing. He grabs his girlfriend strips her naked throws her on the table and starts doing her right there! No one says a thing. The boyfriend looks over at Mom and thinks to himself she is kinda cute. So, he grabs Mom and strips her down and begins to pound her right there on the table. No one says a word.

The boyfrined looks outside the window and rain clouds are gathering. He thinks I better take of the chrome on my bike and pulls out his tube of vaseline.

The Father then says "Alright! Alright! I will do the damn dishes!"
I hope it attached, cute video Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
you may want to link to the site that has the video.

It may be too large to upload here.