Name: Maria
User ID:: None UTR
Phone: 307) 509-0025
Email Address: mymariadoll1969@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Wichita falls
State: Texas
Address: Area hotel
Activities: Bbbjx3, datyx3, fiv, fiha, mish, scissor, surfboard, doggie and cowgirl!! CIM
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is built for speed 5’4” maybe small
Waist with huge DD boobs and kitty for days ! Tight firm ass for spankin
Recommendation: Yes
That would be awesome, getting tired of the 2 hour drives to DFW.
Shoot her email
Shoot her email Originally Posted by Paintman2
She’s coming back this week
Hard to enjoy when paintman is hogging her..
Sorry, my time went over because she thought I was supposed to be there at a later time and I had to sit in her room until she finished eating her food, lol. I do recommend her, about to write a review here in a second. Try to reach out to her again, she doesn’t have another appointment until 9 PM
I knew you was in the books, she told me her regular went over assuming it was paintman so she canceled my appointment due to she had a 4:45. She told me she could do a 6. I left that town and will get something up her in Ft Worth. She was a waste of my time.
Sorry buddy, she’s actually from down there around your area, might have better luck with her down there. My first time meeting her today, would see again.
Hey I’m glad ya had a good time!!
I so wanna meet this woman bad, but it seems she doesn’t do a few of the services I’m looking. Any advice on if she’s open to extra stuff for more $
Maria pretty open but does have some no’s in town this week … give her a shout …
She messaged me said one of you dogs was suppose to have a 8 pm last time she was here your emailimg her but when she relies your email is fullll she can’t respond … just fyi RR is your initials
That would be me, I did email her but never heard back from her, not sure what going on woth my email, was she here this weekend?
Yes was and is now