I honestly don't know...

• Toyz
  • 04-18-2013, 07:02 PM
If some of you ignorant motherfuckers can't read or if you think you lie about a review it gains you cred points with a girl. Also that disclosing ROS details (or your lying version) is not cool.

Just so you know, you failed in biblical proportions...

MODs you may close this thread at your whim, thank you.
  • Toyz
  • 04-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Those that know...know. Nothing else needs to be said.
Those that know...know. Nothing else needs to be said. Originally Posted by Toyz

Oh, ok so this thread is just a way for you to gain attention.......GOTCHA
  • Toyz
  • 04-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Oh, ok so this thread is just a way for you to gain attention.......GOTCHA Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah, I struggle to get attention...
Yeah, I struggle to get attention... Originally Posted by Toyz
Well that would explain all the whining & crying you do
  • Toyz
  • 04-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Well that would explain all the whining & crying you do Originally Posted by Little Monster
The next interesting thing you post will be your first...now run along & find you some toe jam to suck...
The next interesting thing you post will be your first...now run along & find you some toe jam to suck... Originally Posted by Toyz
Oh that's fine I don't give a shit what someone that hardly contibutes jack shit thinks about me. and I will post where ever the fuck I want. since you've been back all your cheap ass does is whine about rates

So run your happy ass on back to your little secret no girls allowed club and start one your circle jerk threads, cause thats about all you're good for.
  • Toyz
  • 04-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh that's fine I don't give a shit what someone that hardly contibutes jack shit thinks about me. and I will post where ever the fuck I want. since you've been back all your cheap ass does is whine about rates

So run your happy ass on back to your little secret no girls allowed club and start one your circle jerk threads, cause thats about all you're good for. Originally Posted by Little Monster

EDITED because we worked out our issues like men through IM's.
Geesh first it's a "How do I break up with my very first GF" thread and now this.
What's the minimum age requirement in this place?
  • Toyz
  • 04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Geesh first it's a "How do I break up with my very first GF" thread and now this.
What's the minimum age requirement in this place? Originally Posted by Codybeast
15...sorry, you have to leave now...
My apologies to Toyz, I took something the wrong way and as he said we handled it elsewhere.
  • onei
  • 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM
My apologies to Toyz, I took something the wrong way and as he said we handled it elsewhere. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Dammit! And it was just starting to get fun.
15...sorry, you have to leave now... Originally Posted by Toyz
I was certified as 13, can't yet dance with the BIG boys, NOT LEAVING though, watching (not quietly) and learning