Yesterdays parties......

Were a blast!!! For those that didn't make it.... you missed out!

It was really great to meet established members that I hadn't met yet. Y'all really know how to have a good time!!!! I enjoyed the laughs.

I'm surprised I'm the first one posting about it....makes me worried I'm breaking some secret pact or something. Lol!

I am going to miss his GC parties. I will take it as motivation to amp up my parties though! We will rock on in memory of Whispers! Hehe!

Thanks to everyone for so kindly welcoming my ladies Regina Scott and Merci. They really felt the love. Shout to my girls! You sext thangs!!!!
It was my pleasure to meet you, Merci and Regina yesterday. You guys are a lot of fun. Look forward to meeting again.
  • ztonk
  • 04-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Just the usual reminder not to "out" someone else's attendance at these events until they have posted in the thread.

It was great meeting Merci and Regina... and of course seeing Maxeen again. Thanks for all the well wishes, shots, and other adult beverages.

z
Great gathering! Saw you Maxeen but you just didn't seem to have a free moment. Anyone there you didn't know??? LOL.

Had some fun dances in VIP from a number of ladies. Definitely enjoyed myself. Will certainly miss these parties. Wondering how much VIP at Perfect 10 would cost me.

As I was leaving the dancer on the back stage was a former dancer from Joy of Austin. Said that the club, now Rick's, has really gone downhill and she left for greener pastures.
Hey Ztonk,

I was there, incognito...I am a little slow, and I had alot of distractions, but a friend of a friend told me to tell you hello...and I missed you!!

My apologies! I missed Maxeen as well. Actually, I did not meet any new providers...sorry ladies! Honestly I was there for business mostly, and while I LOVE you girls, all I need is more distractions for my money right now!!

I WILL spend plenty on you soon without having my eyes on others, and hope to meet you soon!

Best,

Finn
It was fun indeed!
I had a great time out meeting everyone especially you Maxeen and your lovely friends.
Thank you! I really hope to see you again.