Strikeout on the South side

Reached out to a few girls. Set a meet in Galveston and got the run around for a few hours. Eventually cut bait.

Try again later, unless someone is up for some fun later.

Y'all have a good night
  • bbkid
  • 08-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Shoulda called Cendell, or Kay.
I did call Kay. Cendell won't see me yet. Fortunately things worked out in Galveston. Thanks for the suggestions.
^^^huh i dont remember not remember this doll
^^^huh i dont remember not remember this doll Originally Posted by Cendell M
It was well over a year ago the last time I contacted you. I realize I need more refs. Look forward to seeing you sometime soon. Thanks
^^^ im sorry about that of course take my contact info down and pm or text/call or email and we can work it out....

BE safe doll
That's exactly why I moved from that side of town just this year. Girls bait n switch. even some started offering things I was offering in my menu that wasn't on their menu before, but for $100 cheaper.
Also Just as you got the run around ladies also get it on that side all the time.
Tons of Men in The Galveston area have NCNS on their record.

Used to be an amazing side of town. Now its went to shit it every direction.
still an amazing side of town no bait and switch here but there not a lot to pick from either i do well. And stand my ground period with my biz!!!

Meaning the
clear lake area never tried Galveston didnt think it would have as much "potential" Client wise
I live here in Galveston, and I am always searching. I feel like the hobby here is dead. There is hardly ever any playtime
Well Clear Lake isn't to far from there, lmk if you're ever in the area.... I can get you screened quickly if you have P411 J/s...
  • RoxyG
  • 09-17-2019, 07:06 AM
Im around the LM/TC area often and dont mind driving to the island to entertain.
Sorry that happened to you
I always have a blast down Kemah way. Been staying overnight about once a month and Ive always hit the Island for any 2+ hour visits. Great guys and yummy oysters.....