Sofia has from my fruit tree!!!

Guys, it's that time again. A good friend has asked me to tell you guys about her. Her name is Sofia, Height: 5'00" 100 lbs A/B cups Spanish speaker. This girl has seen some of my friends and everyone raves about her skills. Very Nice girl and definitely worth meeting.... PM me if you are interested in seeing her. She is available today....
Very nice lay I saw her today and she was an amazing fuck and if you like spinners and tight kitties your in for a treat
Very Nice!!
Hi Guys as a friend of the tree shaker I was introduced to Sofia last monday. She is a real nice gal spinner nice small tits shaved kitty and has great oral skills to curl your toes!!!!!! A gem in the making she aims to please!!!!!! So do yourself a favor and set up an appointment with her. Youll be glad you did. I will write a review asap.
I had a great time with her. And I will be seeing her again. She has some of the tightest pussy I have ever had. GFE and BBBJ friendly and very willing to please.
Nice!
Girl does have some skills....And man is she tight!!!
  • RKing
  • 07-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Looks very good!!
what an ASSS!!!!!!!!!
That is a very nice looking ass
You guys should see the X-rated version of that ass up close and personal. It is a thing to behold!
Single1, send her to corpus, we promise to be nice to her,.....
I've heard that one before Dave......
Hey Karla can vouch for how nice I am..........