Bareback for the Health Benefits?

http://blogs.ajc.com/momania/2010/09...protected-sex/

Obviously this is meant only for monogamous couples....not this biz...
Hey, I totally agree. When sperm enters the pussy, it makes happy chemicals go off in a woman's brain. Some of these ladies have lived rough lives. The way I figure, its the least I can do, to fill them up with cum. It shows what a nice gentleman I am.
I agree with the article in this respect:
I’m not sure if it worked or not because I also made some double chocolate cookies the same night and those are supposed to make women happy too!
I thought it was the "orgasm" itself that released the oxytocin in a woman's brain??
http://www.antiaging-systems.com/PRG...-love-drug.htm

I have never heard of sperm having to do with it.. if you were joking I'm sorry for taking you seriously. lol.
Actually it is both.

Women typically have a weak albeit sometimes significant immune response to a man's semen. This can delay or prevent conception, though as I said the response is weak.

Contact with the man's semen tends to immunize her against having an immune response to the semen. This makes it more likely for her to conceive in subsequent copulations. "Contact" need not be vaginal -- it can also be oral.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, orgasm does indeed release a flood of chemicals in its own right. I have been told that some women actively choose not to orgasm with men who are not their chosen mates in order to avoid this flood of chemicals.
Actually it is both.

Women typically have a weak albeit sometimes significant immune response to a man's semen. This can delay or prevent conception, though as I said the response is weak.

Contact with the man's semen tends to immunize her against having an immune response to the semen. This makes it more likely for her to conceive in subsequent copulations. "Contact" need not be vaginal -- it can also be oral.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, orgasm does indeed release a flood of chemicals in its own right. I have been told that some women actively choose not to orgasm with men who are not their chosen mates in order to avoid this flood of chemicals. Originally Posted by Laurentius
This is interesting! Post any links you may have pertaining to this subject.
Wow, yeah this IS interesting. It says that men also have a flood of oxytocin during orgasm. I don't think that attaches you all to us, probably just makes you hornier.. and hornier.. and hornier. haha.
(hornier.. I don't think that's a word, but it sounds funny!)
I think bareback is the most natural way to go if comfortable with it for a total connection with your partner. The combination of connection, chemical reactions to semen (both vaginal and oral), having an orgasm and dark chocolate all obviously help fight depression.
Very interesting article in need of more research since both the physical benefits and psychological benefits are at work. Would be of interest to do psychological studies of the same women using condoms and going bareback.