What happened to all the truly beautiful HDHs in Dallas?

I mean the model material ones. Have they gone completely UTR?
They always have been.
UTR or not, HDH's who provide HDS service would be welcome finds.
They all got skeered and ran away when I moved here?

Really, it's probably because this is a hard town for a lady with higher rates, regardless of looks, and even with all the out-of-town clients here on travel for business. I mean, it goes without saying that I have to beat 'em off with a stick, but those *other* ladies may be having a tough time of it.
They all got skeered and ran away when I moved here?

Really, it's probably because this is a hard town for a lady with higher rates, regardless of looks, and even with all the out-of-town clients here on travel for business. I mean, it goes without saying that I have to beat 'em off with a stick, but those *other* ladies may be having a tough time of it. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Shame on you for running them out of town. Maybe they will return when the economy recovers.
You think it's bad there ... try finding one in New Hampshire! LOL
I mean, it goes without saying that I have to beat 'em off with a stick Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I've been meaning to talk to you about that. The insurance company called and said that my policy won't cover the broken ribs.
This whole thread presumes that there were truly beautiful HDHs in Dallas in the first place.

Probably just a myth.

[Since WALDT, how do measure "truly beautiful HDHs in Dallas?"]
Like the question of...If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear...Does it make a noise?

Just because there are some on here that don't know of model quality HDH's...does not mean they don't exist.
Word!
I actually have a friend that doesn’t think the hottest man ever - Daniel Craig - is that good looking. I want to knock on her head and say, “Hello, is there anyone in there??” One man’s model material hottie is another man’s she’s an aight hottie.

I guess you’ll just have to look harder, broaden your pool or search a larger geographic area for your hotties. It would be really cool if you could find model material and devilishly depraved hotties. Would you share if you did? That's the real question.
Meteor shower?
Not saying I qualify as model material, although I have spent plenty of time in front of the camera in my day, but do know that UTR is a safe, comfy place these days! I used to post on the aspd HDH forum, and honestly did not realize the existance of this one until a more clued-in associate pointed me in the right direction just last week. You could say I am just poking my head out of the rabbit hole...by the way, Laurentis, I live an hour from you...

You think it's bad there ... try finding one in New Hampshire! LOL
You think it's bad there ... try finding one in New Hampshire! LOL Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Try finding much of anything in New Hampshire.

Welcome Clair.
Like the question of...If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear...Does it make a noise?

Just because there are some on here that don't know of model quality HDH's...does not mean they don't exist. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Very true.