Need Photos?? I'm the one... LOL

Ladies.. need professional photos?? Look no further

I have to say, for myself, I DO love selfies, but everyone NEEDS a few 'clean' (i.e. unedited), or lightly retouched professional photos in their showcase

I am a 100% professional photographer.. not a 'client with a cam', photography student, or someone who takes pictures for a hobby. My work has appeared in numerous magazines, including Playboy and Maxim. But more important, I have been shooting providers for over 8 years, so I know what you want, what you need, and what will boost your business. And I will be happy to assist you in designing your look if you want

Right now, I have some of the lowest rates ever, and guarantee you will LOVE your photos, and they will boost your business

You can see my full portfolio at http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies if you are unfamiliar with that site, it comes up in a default 'censored' mode. So be sure to read the first paragraph of my profile on there for quick and easy instructions on how to override this feature and see my entire portfolio ( yes, its free, and there is nothing to sign up for or join)

So please browse my work, and if you like it.. PM me and lets get the ball rolling on getting you some fresh photos!! I can provide endless references and testimonials with regard to my work, and my professionalism

Below are some shots from a recent shoot with BellaDallas.. all shots are used with permission

A few other non-provider shots

I accompanied a lady over to see him a week ago and I was impressed. A private swimming pool and a patio that looks like she was in a jungle. Strictly professional in all respects. Oh yes the price was right.
I'm interested in having some pictures done please contact me thanks
Very Nice Pics. I want more pics.
DallasBella... YUMMY!!!

WOW
things must have changed for you since I came and saw you , you were my first professional photo set for providing , charged me 600$ for 2 hours of shooting and i got 10 photos that were barley useable . hhmmm
WOW
things must have changed for you since I came and saw you , you were my first professional photo set for providing , charged me 600$ for 2 hours of shooting and i got 10 photos that were barley useable . hhmmm Originally Posted by Barbie Desire
We've shot together, but it must have been someone else... I have NEVER charged that much for a photoshoot

I love your work
I love your work Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Thank you Danielle!!
Very Nice Pics. I want more pics.