Fake news, fake presidency, . . . . Fake science?

CDC Plans Session on the Medical Response to a Nuclear Detonation

Is science biased? Did the commander-in-cheif dictate and persuade those who actually know more than him what words to use and not to use.

Did John F. Kennedy intentionally try the same thing? Is there any integrity or dignity left anywhere?

I don't mean to get all X-files here, but nuclear issues are close to my vest. Let's hear it conservative crack-pots. Opine at will.

Original article January 4, 2018

https://www.statnews.com/2018/01/04/...-grand-rounds/

POLITICS

CDC plans session on ‘preparing for the unthinkable’: a nuclear detonation

By HELEN BRANSWELL @HelenBranswell
In the case of a Nuclear event your quality of life will decline rather rapidly. Death is better than to be a Nuclear survivor and struggle through what little life you have left with the array of complications due to High doses of Nuclear Radiation exposure.

Jim
Thank you. Exposure is my issue. Politics aside. I have a little inside knowledge. Who can we trust for the right (correct and unfettered) information?

CDC Plans Session on the Medical Response to a Nuclear Detonation

Is science biased? Did the commander-in-cheif dictate and persuade those who actually know more than him what words to use and not to use.

Did John F. Kennedy intentionally try the same thing? Is there any integrity or dignity left anywhere?

I don't mean to get all X-files here, but nuclear issues are close to my vest. Let's hear it conservative crack-pots. Opine at will.

Original article January 4, 2018

https://www.statnews.com/2018/01/04/...-grand-rounds/

POLITICS

CDC plans session on ‘preparing for the unthinkable’: a nuclear detonation

By HELEN BRANSWELL @HelenBranswell Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Opine about what? You didn't say anything. You posted a link that I'm not going to until you preface it. Better luck next time and thanks for playing. FYI, it is spelled chief.
The CDC’s “word ban” may be politics as usual. But it’s still concerning.

Is this better Master Chief? Enough pretext?

And thank you for the auto correct. I went with the Google suggestion.

Maybe the question should be: Can science be a-political?

Playing politics is soooo hard!

P.S.

You don't have to quote my entire opening post. I think we would all know who you are replying to.
Never a master chief but I do note the disrespect. No, it is not enough. I want to see your words. I need to know if you're an intellectual cripple like so many left wingers. So far you haven't convinced me to the contrary.
Never a master chief but I do note the disrespect. No, it is not enough. I want to see your words. I need to know if you're an intellectual cripple like so many left wingers. So far you haven't convinced me to the contrary. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Are you PUI again, JDrunk?

What crawled up your ass, swabbie?

Just do me a favor and don’t share any of your pictures of other guys’ JUNK with the BONE COLLECTOR, as he’ll post them.
Is it better that it is so obvious? Insidious as it might be, using yes-men and underhanded tactics is just as awful when your goal is to propogate false science. Or "alternative facts" in the present case. With leftist ways, we are left with trying to dissuade those trained to already think critically.

As opposed to those who have to be told what to think. With every tweet. Science is the one bastion of supposéd truth. The inept, as I call them, trust leadership when there is no evidence that the goal can be reached. The ego maniacal chief is a "moron". Be sure to buy the book.

Is it any wonder that the former Secretary of State ran for president and the current one knows his "Master-in-Chief" is a moron? An intellectual cripple. People are not real estate. Not buildings. Not bricks. Maybe numbers. The business of politics is to talk. Negotiate. Compromise. Bullying is tyrannical.

Is it possible to compromise science? I think so. When you trust the wrong scientists. Or those with a conflict of interest. Or especially those with a similar interest. Obfuscation is dangerous. With the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic, it was seen as "that" community's problem. I see parallels with the opioid "crisis".

Not until it affects pretty, young, rich, white-girls does the government attempt to solve any "other" community's issues. The issue of a nuclear attack does not belong to some other community. It will affect everyone at the same time. Instantly. Is this another new reality? Or just the same.

Enough commentary, Chief? Your turn.

Who do you think they're looking at?

(Subtle isn't it?)

Not until it affects pretty, young, rich, white-girls does the government attempt to solve any "other" community's issues. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
An old friend said frequently:

"The infection will out!" ..... Yours just did.

The "fall out" from your "exposure" is non-nuclear.

And thank you for the auto correct. I went with the Google suggestion. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So the "Google suggestion" is "cheif"?

http://www.dumbtionary.com/word/cheif.shtml

This would be a good site for you to bookmark.

Now about your personal experience in nuclear contamination.
Of course, the alternative is to just ignore the fact that there are extremely repressive Regimes in the World who want Nuclear Weapons in order to keep their strangle hold on power.

The two most notable are Iran, a Religious Thugocracy, and North Korea, a Secular Thugocracy.

One wants to wipe out Western Society in the name of their God, the other in the name of Totalitarianism.
Of course, the alternative is to just ignore the fact that there are extremely repressive Regimes in the World who want Nuclear Weapons in order to keep their strangle hold on power.

The two most notable are Iran, a Religious Thugocracy, and North Korea, a Secular Thugocracy.

One wants to wipe out Western Society in the name of their God, the other in the name of Totalitarianism.
Okay, now we know that you are crippled. I also suspect that you were someone else in a previous life. Why attack me through the navy...sounds like you knew me before. Anyway, your "statement" is a big, steaming pile of double talk with very meaning. Just say something concrete like you think North Korea is justified in having nukes.
I read a couple of reviews...so, you're a writer. Sounds like you do film noir or travel brochures.