any info on NIcole? TGTBT?

https://switter.at/@Nicole_mail

I mean WOW. Has been here all week and no reviews. No info anywhere.
She has a profile on P411
I know. Its so weird. I have never not found one piece of info on somebody with: name, email or phone before. She comes up blank everywhere. Its crazy and she has like 3000 switter followers. Very odd...And 23 oks on p411....My eyes are saying yes, my gut is saying no....She is a 10/10 !!
I found this from GBN. If you scroll down you will see number and otger info
http://www.grainbeltnews.com/GBN31/v...?f=135&t=57171
well that pretty much does it. Thanks
i hear she has an accent like shes choking on D and is flat chested. has tigers as pets, takes them to the vet
i hear she has an accent like shes choking on D and is flat chested. has tigers as pets, takes them to the vet Originally Posted by Meet_Nicole
She has reviews on here, but I agree too risky.
That GBN link does her no favors....
She's the boys DON'T DON'T DON'T do it. She got a guy I the Iowa board that highly reviewed girls and every one knows him. Really sad. She's not wanted in Iowa at all so I guess she moved on
She's the boys DON'T DON'T DON'T do it. She got a guy I the Iowa board that highly reviewed girls and every one knows him. Really sad. She's not wanted in Iowa at all so I guess she moved on Originally Posted by shayla84
There is actually a new thread on her on GNB today. IF you read the reasons why she is not liked, it would make any person interested a litte, or a lot jittery and cautious. To each is own if they want to roll the dice..... she is very good looking from head to toe...I will give her that. And who knows what it true or not?
Considering the guy who got screwed and not in a good way is a longstanding productive member of the board, and a good friend to most of us on the Iowa board, I believe him. But by all means take your chance.
She's the boys DON'T DON'T DON'T do it. She got a guy I the Iowa board that highly reviewed girls and every one knows him. Really sad. She's not wanted in Iowa at all so I guess she moved on Originally Posted by shayla84

I dont want to disrespect another SW by any any means so i hope you dont take this the wrong way...you say im not wanted at all in iowa but i can tell you, you are 100% wrong. i get daily texts requesting appointments from all over, including iowa. i advertised sparingly in all 3 of the cities i visited this summer( dsm, omaha,KC) and i was still so busy i could hardly keep up. my phone was ringing on the days when i left all 3 locations. theres frequently some dude on a variety of boards requesting info about me because he's interested. I find it hard to believe you think Im not wanted in iowa. i was in KC 4 days and 2.5 days in omaha i would hardly label that as "moving on."

you vastly underestimate me, if you think id move around because some lunatic with an infatuation writes about things that happened 3 years ago. I could stay busy as hell in dsm if i wanted, but i have other responsibilities. im sorry for what happened to your friend, but he made his mistakes and he cant attribute all his bad luck to me. furthermore, i am completely transparent about the incident with any serious client that brings it up. it was literally 3 years go tho. I wont entertain this irrelevant topic any longer . theres some accurate info out there and some straight up lies . its up to people to decide if theres risk and whether to take the plunge.

Im verified on a very reliable website vs whatever grainbelt its supposed to be. theres obviously a strong consensus that im generally safe. we aint out here selling girl scout cookies after all...

my comment on this thread, i thought, was funny. im not concerned highly with whether malibu thinks im legit as i have long left KC. like any other potential client, he has a right to reject the perceived risk or accept it. historically, i can say if he doesnt, others will lol.

the question is did YOU come to KC because you werent wanted "at all" in Iowa lmao? you seemed to imply a provider would only visit a different city if she is not wanted in her home state...im jk. i mean no disrespect lol.
I give Nicole a lot of credit for coming on here and explaining. Thank you. Now it just up to the individual. IM done with this topic.
Considering the guy who got screwed and not in a good way is a longstanding productive member of the board, and a good friend to most of us on the Iowa board, I believe him. But by all means take your chance. Originally Posted by shayla84
It was 3 years ago. We can all change for the good or the bad in that amount of time. I follow her on Twitter. She is gorgeous and seems to have a number of fans...