A little KC help

Hey yinz KC mongers, one of your local hotties is considering a trip to the the Burgh. Any HoFo on Ellie?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2401815
I can’t help but to feel like this post is flat out disrespectful to Ellie & her Spectacular Reputation 😭 One would think 20 Pages of Reviews is plenty of “HoFo” for a Mf lol but I guess not 🤷🏽♀️
I can’t help but to feel like this post is flat out disrespectful to Ellie & her Spectacular Reputation 😭 One would think 20 Pages of Reviews is plenty of “HoFo” for a Mf lol but I guess not 🤷🏽♀️ Originally Posted by xomissmiab
No disrespect intended. Isn’t a forum to share information. I did say she was a hottie. I don’t think she’s ever been to PGH. So what’s the big deal about asking local mongers?
Her "manager" posts threads like that all over hoping to attract enough attention and pre-bookings to make the trips pay off.
😯😲 well between those 2 Responses I’m kinda speechless lol carry on 😬
😯😲 well between those 2 Responses I’m kinda speechless lol carry on 😬 Originally Posted by xomissmiab
Thanks for your help. No disrespect intended.
Thanks for your help. No disrespect intended. Originally Posted by bambino
I suppose 😁 The word “hofo” lead me to assume you maybe meant to post this in the Men’s Lounge 🤷🏽♀️😂
I suppose �� The word “hofo” lead me to assume you maybe meant to post this in the Men’s Lounge ����♀️�� Originally Posted by xomissmiab
I don’t have PA at this time so I meant to post in Co-Ed. As far as I know, it’s not against the rules to do so. We do it in the Pgh forums all the time. But I’ve gleaned all the HoFo I need to make an informed decision. Thanks to a few PMs and a post here that I couldn’t have learned from her reviews. As far as I’m concerned the local mods can lock the thread. Or maybe we can talk some football. How are the Chiefs looking this year? The Steelers will be very good on O but shitty on D. Not the type of football Yinzers care for.

Fuckin modern NFL
Not the type of football Yinzers care for.

Fuckin modern NFL Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed !
Her "manager" posts threads like that all over hoping to attract enough attention and pre-bookings to make the trips pay off. Originally Posted by scorpio31
So correct. Now her manager is using the well earned names of other ladies for his own stable of girls. When you see her in the mix, one knows who she works with.

Very confusing to call for an appointment and find out you are calling the wrong person. But his girls let him handle all of the ads and texts.

One more reason to not use a text and get the pimp. It is much better when the lady answers her own phone.
I don’t think Bambino meant any harm with his use of the word “hofo” so he's good. He could have replaced it with another word but it’s not a big deal to me lol, but thanks for pointing out the obvious beautiful.

That’s one reason why I don’t pay attention to the few disrespectful guys on this site because my reputation is spectacular and stellar and it has been that way for quite some time now. I won’t waste my time on them because they will never get past my screening anyways. I will continue to add guys like that to my DNS list because I have no interest in meeting them.
Last time I checked this is an ADvertising board so I will post threADS any and everywhere I can to get interest and to get my name out there before I visit a new city (Marketing 101).

Most ladies who travel the way I do knows that pre-booking is essential in making a trip worth it. Who wants to travel or do anything that is not worth it? What would be the point in that? lol

My name and brand stands alone and I’ve never had to use any other ladies name. That makes no sense. Which you seem to be pretty good at these days. Also, I have a very distinctive voice so it would be very hard for someone else to answer my phone without a client noticing that it wasn't me who answers the phone. You should find a new hobby because you seem to never know what you’re talking about.

I would really like to go back and forth with you and anyone else who has something to say about me (maybe not lol) but I have better things to do.

Enjoy your evening 😘

So correct. Now her manager is using the well earned names of other ladies for his own stable of girls. When you see her in the mix, one knows who she works with.

Very confusing to call for an appointment and find out you are calling the wrong person. But his girls let him handle all of the ads and texts.

One more reason to not use a text and get the pimp. It is much better when the lady answers her own phone. Originally Posted by sjohnlewis
We coined HoFo in Da Burgh. It’s short for Ho information (HoFo) or Intel. No BFD IMHO.
I don’t think Bambino meant any harm with his use of the word “hofo” so he's good. He could have replaced it with another word but it’s not a big deal to me lol, but thanks for pointing out the obvious beautiful.

That’s one reason why I don’t pay attention to the few disrespectful guys on this site because my reputation is spectacular and stellar and it has been that way for quite some time now. I won’t waste my time on them because they will never get past my screening anyways. I will continue to add guys like that to my DNS list because I have no interest in meeting them.
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
It looks like bambino is posting under the name Ellie_Alexandra as well as bambino.

It was widely discussed who the manager for Ellie Alexandra really is. It is a wonder he hasn't changed her name to put some added confusion into the discussion. This guy is stealing the names of other ladies.

Wow! Lazy, stupid, name stealer, posts comments under his girl's handles, and confusing.

Maybe it is time for the real Ellie Alexadra to go independent. Miss. Cash did; or she could just find a different manager.

We can not state his name because that could lead back to the "real world". No, I did not forget the name. I choose not to say it; I try not to remember.
For starters, I highly doubt Bambino is a pimp with such a well established handle on this site & even more so, why would a pimp post a thread questioning about one of his women?
Secondly, there’s several women on this site who have management, you just simply don’t know about it because nobody ever brought it to light. & no, it’s not always the busiest, most well known providers who have pimps either. You’d actually be surprised.
I know a lot of the pimp shaming EA gets is from something I brought to light years ago, but there’s no telling today if she’s actually independent or not. I get accused for having management because I’m successful, well known & I’m on top of my business, in all actuality, I handle all of my own stuff. It’s called assumptions, which makes an ass out of you & me.

Technically, we are all grown & free to make our own choices in regards to our lives. If a lady does have management or a pimp, why is it anyone’s business about a consensual agreement between 2 consenting adults?