Question for the ladies

Recently I went through a job change, hence why ive been quiet

Im just curious if any of the newbie friendly providers would be willing to see someone that worked for the state working @ a prison as a guard.

Pm if you would like more info or do not want to post publicly. Or have questions.

Thanks

Grizz
I dont see why that would stop someone from seeing you?
I dont see why that would stop someone from seeing you? Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Thank you Destiny! Just was not sure if I was to call and told them where I work, they would possibly freak out and equate it to leo..
So for instance you could show up to an incall right after work in your guard uniform that resembles a certain other official uniform? I find uniforms sexy, but i'm probably not your ideal provider. I bet other girls like the uniform look as well
I wouldn’t mind but just trying to clarify.. worked there or work there ? Either way doesn’t matter to me but if you’re worried it’ll hurt your chances & it was a previous job , don’t even mention it 🤷🏽♀️
Happy & Safe hunting to you babe! 💋
I wouldn’t mind but just trying to clarify.. worked there or work there ? Either way doesn’t matter to me but if you’re worried it’ll hurt your chances & it was a previous job , don’t even mention it 🤷🏽♀️
Happy & Safe hunting to you babe! 💋 Originally Posted by xomissmiab

I currently am in basic training as a cadet. I have done security work for 6years and wanted a full time career with benefits and retirement package. Plus have money to pay bills and leave some left over for fun entertainment.

I went from making about 20 grand a year to about 34 grand a year. Thanks MissMia.
So for instance you could show up to an incall right after work in your guard uniform that resembles a certain other official uniform? I find uniforms sexy, but i'm probably not your ideal provider. I bet other girls like the uniform look as well Originally Posted by KayC_K

I probably would go home and shower and change first, or ask to shower at her place prior to having our date. I would not wear the top, but would probably have my cargo pants and boots on.

I do appreciate your feed back Kay, I just want you ladies to feel safe and secure in your screening and with those who show up at your incall location.

Basically our uniform is a polo shirt with the badge on the left and khaki cargo pants. Since I am working to build my hobby status back after eccie went off line. Most of the screening questions I have answered, have been work related, prior to this I worked security at the speedway and a cook at Popeyes. Both had no promotion or benefits and I am in my 40s. With this job I can retire by the age of 55 with a nice nest egg to live on.
Your job wouldn't bother me at all hun!
It totally turns me on! Role play anyone??
It totally turns me on! Role play anyone?? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Your job wouldn't bother me at all hun! Originally Posted by SabrinaLoves2Play

Thank you ladies for your responses. I did each of you a pm.

A.shout out to.the ladies who replied either via pm or here I appreciate you all.
Well you had a presence before the shut down and that is better than no presence. Show you're all business by supplying your intended companion with the previous user id, or some other verifiable comfort like a referral from your last encounter, that should squash any hang ups she may have. As long as you're on the up and up you shouldn't have a problem
Well you had a presence before the shut down and that is better than no presence. Show you're all business by supplying your intended companion with the previous user id, or some other verifiable comfort like a referral from your last encounter, that should squash any hang ups she may have. As long as you're on the up and up you shouldn't have a problem Originally Posted by KayC_K

Thank you for the information and advice Kay. My handle is almost the same, I just added the year of my birth after my username. I tried logging on using my old information and it did not work and I did not hear back from any of the admins, so I ended up creating an account..

I have seen 2 ladies since being back, one was someone from the good ol days of bp, when I was living in Emporia. The other is a reputable provider on eccie.
Grizzly where I'm concerned the fact you were so up front would help ease my mind.