Mmmmm You Smell Like Sex

I ran out of expensive perfume. Dont wanna spend $100 if nobody cares

I wanna smell "hot and sexy"

Some guys say no fragrance cuz they dont want anyone to notice them

Some days i smell like Dove soap! Do you like sultry, expensive perfume? Which brand?

How about nice lotion or body spray? Maybe fresh smelling, or sweet and fruity?

Can i just say I LOVE COLOGNE! PLEASE WEAR IT. it makes me crazy horny
Hey available? PM me please
Speaking of Lotions & Sprays .. Bath & Body Works has a TGTBT 3 for 3 Sale !

I love their fresh scents like Sea Island Cotton , and if I’m being honest.. A Thousand Wishes makes me want to Sex Myself 😭it’s so Lovely , people always think it’s some Craxy Expensive Perfume
Good to know! Sounds like sex in a bottle on a budget!

Do guys even care? If not i will just skip it

Speaking of Lotions & Sprays .. Bath & Body Works has a TGTBT 3 for 3 Sale !

I love their fresh scents like Sea Island Cotton , and if I’m being honest.. A Thousand Wishes makes me want to Sex Myself 😭it’s so Lovely , people always think it’s some Craxy Expensive Perfume Originally Posted by xomissmiab
I don't mind it sometimes. I always like to smell good, why shouldn't you like to smell good. I'm not sure I could give you the name of a scent, but I could let you smell my cologne ��
Yep, I agree with Guitar Hero... I will always wear a hint of cologne (and have been complimented many times by how nice I smell). My lady doesn't have to wear any perfume, but smelling clean is, of course, nice. Subtle is good...
Wiz you do always smell delicious! I don’t wear perfume anymore when I’m working. But I am always fresh and clean! And taste yummy.
I do not mind if my date, wears perfume, or not. After words, I love catching her scent on my shirt afterwards.

Gemma I bet you do smell and taste amazing
I love it when my gents smell good! Light cologne, please do not overdo it.

I generally refrain from wearing perfume for hobby dates, unless otherwise requested... Most of my clients would probably be in a bit of trouble if they went home smelling like my perfume.

I’m clean and fresh though, and my hair always smells fantastic!

Interesting story… I have a regular client who absolutely adores my perfume. He bought his wife the same perfume. Problem solved! Lol
Wiz you do always smell delicious! I don’t wear perfume anymore when I’m working. But I am always fresh and clean! And taste yummy. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Gemma, I have not had the pleasure of your company, but yours is the way to go. I prefer a natural freshly showered or bathed scent. Nothing worse than a woman who smells like her 3 previous appointments. By the same token, its appreciated when a woman who has had 3 appointments, makes the effort to be fresh and clean for the next one.

As for me, I use cologne sparingly and, if I'm driving to an appointment, i dust the nether regions with baby powder to keep me fresh. Ladies have commented on how clean and fresh I smell during BJ or even Dining at my O.
  • Roboz
  • 08-19-2018, 06:46 AM
Clean and fresh... no scent ( or very light) is my preference.
DallasRain will wear whipped cream and strawberries for me.
Oh wait a min, not quite for this thread.

Back to the thread:
The non-scented fresh and clean is a winner. I realize that the gals are presenting guys two concepts there.
Fresh/clean and the 2nd being gals courteous of their married clients.
Frankly, due to one of my civie hobbies, civie gals I date from that are predominately fresh/clean if we go out after. All that said, being a single guy, I'm actually going with Grizz's comment:
I do not mind if my date, wears perfume, or not. After words, I love catching her scent on my shirt afterwards. Originally Posted by Grizzly77
I usually have the scent of dry cleaning fluid or bounce and bbq...just to liven things up a bit
Do tell!

I love it when my gents smell good! Light cologne, please do not overdo it.

I generally refrain from wearing perfume for hobby dates, unless otherwise requested... Most of my clients would probably be in a bit of trouble if they went home smelling like my perfume.

I’m clean and fresh though, and my hair always smells fantastic!

Interesting story… I have a regular client who absolutely adores my perfume. He bought his wife the same perfume. Problem solved! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Preferably no perfume. I'd rather smell soap from a shower or at worst a very light floral smell. Nothing heavy.