State: Pennsylvania
Address: UPPER,UPPER,NORTH,AREA...MY NEW SUGAR SHACK
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,fs,doggy,standing up fucking her
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown locks pastshoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 4feet,4inches nice little booty&tits cute in the face &false teeth
Recommendation: Yes
also fucked GIDJIT standing up.between mish &doggy felt awesome picking that little woman up
  • ddot
  • 08-21-2020, 03:39 PM
also fucked GIDJIT standing up.between mish &doggy felt awesome picking that little woman up Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Review
{staff edit- CK}
{staff edit- CK} Originally Posted by PA1969
this has nothing 2do with my review mr.,psychologist lol
got a link to her ad? having trouble finding it
this has nothing 2do with my review mr.,psychologist lol Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Has everything to do with it
got a link to her ad? having trouble finding it Originally Posted by rhino86
That's because she doesn't exist. Non working phone number as well. What you come to expect from Blakeslee, ddot, lpc disorder
That's because she doesn't exist. Non working phone number as well. What you come to expect from Blakeslee, ddot, lpc disorder
Originally Posted by luckyman1
gets all the hoes go check her out if your long enough ,too funny YUP,YUP,&LPC ,DDOT R.THE GOATS
  • ddot
  • 08-23-2020, 09:25 PM
The, haters
im all these folks lol that makes me a genious to pull off a caperike that ,smh.#SUGAR,SHACK
I found this new chick jennilou on stg 8143233405 yup yup
I found this new chick jennilou on stg 8143233405 yup yup Originally Posted by luckyman1
how she look or is u joking &why havent u posted a review supreme master?UPPER,UPPER,NORTH AREA YUP,YUP&MY PHRASES ARE CATCHY LOL
how she look or is u joking &why havent u posted a review supreme master?UPPER,UPPER,NORTH AREA YUP,YUP&MY PHRASES ARE CATCHY LOL Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Christ will fill your soul with joy if you hear His calling. Forgive yourself for your past and the Kingdom of Heaven will be yours.
Christ will fill your soul with joy if you hear His calling. Forgive yourself for your past and the Kingdom of Heaven will be yours. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
#my new sugar shack,go see the midget yup yup