crude oil at lowest price since August

Comments ?

Want to give thanks to anyone ?
So, you think this is another accomplishment of Biden's?
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 01:32 PM
So, you think this is another accomplishment of Biden's? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No more so tha the rise
Crude at it's lowest price according to who?
Surely you're not suggesting I give thanks to Comrade Bidumb are you? He's the one that raised prices as soon as he got into office. (by cheating if you don't remember). This time last year, crude oil was 1/2 the price it is now.

Nope, I'm not thanking anyone. But I am BLAMING someone.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Surely you're not suggesting I give thanks to Comrade Bidumb are you? He's the one that raised prices as soon as he got into office. (by cheating if you don't remember). This time last year, crude oil was 1/2 the price it is now.

Nope, I'm not thanking anyone. But I am BLAMING someone. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
You sound like Trump is your God
Caveat....since August. VM please tell us how long it's been since gas prices have been as high as they are RIGHT NOW??
Every thread of yours gets more and more RIDICULOUS!!
As you said before...but the thread was a success

Nope, I'm not thanking anyone. But I am BLAMING someone. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
As I pointed out...his thread's aren't well thought out and his home page is msn....
I guess he didn't feel this was something with would be beneficial to his flawed narrative??

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/oil-...s-analyst.html
No more so tha the rise Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah right! So, you think none of Biden's energy policies, like cancelling the Keystone pipeline and halting new oil and gas leases on public lands and waterways along with directing his Interior Secretary to thoroughly review existing permits for fossil fuel development, are responsible for substantial energy price increases? Before this very recent price drop of about 20 cents a gallon on gas, gas prices on average were about $1.30 more a gallon than at this time last year. The cost of heating a home this winter is also projected to substantially increase this year. Yet according to you, Biden's energy policies are not to blame. What planet are you living on?
No more so tha the rise Originally Posted by WTF
Why don't you tell us why gas prices are the highest they have been in years...this will be interesting. You're another drive-by poster like most all the libtards on here.
Today, 03:12 PM
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Today, 03:18 PM

Today, 04:00 PM

Looks like someone's talking to himself.

At least he didn't call out another poster by name, did he?

Don't you guys actually read the news? Most of the airlines have cut their purchases cause prebooked passenger miles have severely dropped. What one airliner burns in a day would keep an entire fleet of cars running a week.
This is oil american refineries cant use. Sour crude oil. It is expensive to refine them because of its high sulfer content. So that oil is going to india and china.
  • Tiny
  • 12-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Comments ?

Want to give thanks to anyone ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
No one person or thing is responsible for this. A lot deserve credit. The bats. The people who originally caught and spread the disease within China. And of course Chairman Xi and his fellow leaders and functionaries who helped it spread throughout the world, before imposing draconian restrictions that virtually eliminated COVID 19 from China. A little too late for the rest of us though.

You can attribute lower prices in large part to COVID 19. News about the Omicron variant was what caused the lion's share of the fall in oil prices. Analysts and the futures market were predicting the price would drop long before the announcement was made about the release from the strategic petroleum reserve. Back on October 1, oil for December, 2022 delivery was trading at $68. That's about where it is now.

As to the proposed SPR release, yes, that had an effect on the price, but it's looking like OPEC and Russia will cut back on production to compensate.

NiceGuy53 has some excellent points. We were a net oil exporter not that long ago. Biden tried to knee cap the industry when he first took office, although his attempts to stop issuing drilling permits and leases on federal lands and the federal offshore were later struck back by the courts. Now that there will be no Keystone pipeline, perhaps the Canadians will lay pipelines to their west coast, so that China will have the security of the extra oil supply, instead of our refineries.

So note who the beneficiaries are. Russia, China, OPEC. And who's getting fucked. The people in the oil patch in Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming and other parts of the country.

There's a huge amount of hypocrisy on display here. Biden should want higher oil prices, and higher gasoline prices, if he were really concerned about carbon emissions. Higher prices would reduce demand. And at $80 a barrel, prices weren't really that high, certainly not high enough to justify a release from our strategic reserves, which are meant for emergencies. Gasoline costs no where near what it does in Europe.
Today, 03:12 PM

Today, 03:18 PM

Today, 04:00 PM

Looks like someone's talking to himself.

At least he didn't call out another poster by name, did he?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says a guy with almost 53k worthless posts, your childish behavior shines bright...because you have no cogent responses and can't support your libtard ideology you have to revert to childish behavior alas, 53k posts of nothing. Won't be long and you'll post...