What would you do get the vaccine and live well or sit on electric chair.

The anti-vaxxer are spreading the virus and cause it mutated and making everyone sick, basely commit muder.
So when change the law and there going to zap people who microchip don't scan for vaccine. Would you sit in chair or get the vaccine
vaccine has side effects. take your chances.
Had countless inoculations (sp) during my life.
Many of them because a goverment job mandated I had to have them to travel. Than there are the usual ones to attend schools.

No vaccine is 100% save.
The benefits of the ones i've had outweighed the problems.

For the closed-minded scaredy cats, this should be easily digested viewing.
Isn’t it pretty much established that even thou you are vaccinated, you can still carry and spread the virus?

By the way Ripmany, I have had Covid and are fully vaxed and boosted.
Isn’t it pretty much established that even thou you are vaccinated, you can still carry and spread the virus?

By the way Ripmany, I have had Covid and are fully vaxed and boosted. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I Know that that why got vaccinated first thing that way spread the virus and kill as many people as possible but I one crazy dude.
3 months? lol
Another brilliant question.

Would you rather get vaccinated or by bus?
Another brilliant question.

Would you rather get vaccinated or by bus? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

wtf does this post mean?
wtf does this post mean? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe that’s why he hasn’t been around much. He should just stick to “snick” now.
Maybe that’s why he hasn’t been around much. He should just stick to “snick” now. Originally Posted by bambino

maybe he has "Biden Syndrome"? can we declare that he's suffering from BS?

bahahahahaaaaaaa