Trump Social Media platform

• WTF
  • 04-05-2022, 06:10 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...media-failure/

Trump’s Truth Social in trouble as financial, technical woes mount
The former president has fumed about the app’s glacial rollout and has been reluctant to post there until it’s a proven success. Three top executives have resigned.
Not surprised, almost everything he touches is a failure. The funniest part is the claim of 100s of thousands are waiting to use it. Bullshit like usual. He only got like 72k votes, and not all of those are trumptards, I hope... I'd say maybe half are trumptards that would bother to get on a stupid platform like that. At best that is less than 40k... I imagine there might be 100s of thousand of others that just want to infiltrate the platform.
Not surprised, almost everything he touches is a failure. The funniest part is the claim of 100s of thousands are waiting to use it. Bullshit like usual. He only got like 72k votes, and not all of those are trumptards, I hope... I'd say maybe half are trumptards that would bother to get on a stupid platform like that. At best that is less than 40k... I imagine there might be 100s of thousand of others that just want to infiltrate the platform. Originally Posted by royamcr

Yup!

... Something else is coming.... ...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2022, 08:36 AM

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
^^^^^^ Same way most of us feel about your useless threads .....
The Hot Chicks Golfing channel is the bomb!!!!
Originally Posted by WTF
... You asked.

### Salty

Doubtful
Devin Nunes provides an update on Truth Social:

“We continue to grow every single day even though we’re just barely in the testing phase. We continue to prove out the process, focus on our quality and reliability as we bring new users on…

We’re moving faster and faster towards being able to bring everybody on the platform and then also we’re gonna have the web application open soon. In addition to that, I think we’re making some progress possibly on the Google Play store. We’ll see. There could be new news with that soon.”

“We continue to grow every single day even though we’re just barely in the testing phase. We continue to prove out the process, focus on our quality and reliability as we bring new users on…

We’re moving faster and faster towards being able to bring everybody on the platform and then also we’re gonna have the web application open soon. In addition to that, I think we’re making some progress possibly on the Google Play store. We’ll see. There could be new news with that soon.”
Doubtful Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It works better than the Odummer Care website!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA

We’re moving faster and faster towards being able to bring everybody on the platform and then also we’re gonna have the web application open soon. In addition to that, I think we’re making some progress possibly on the Google Play store. We’ll see. There could be new news with that soon.” Originally Posted by bambino
... See? ... No worrys there, mates. ...

### Salty
Is there any doubt who’s the biggest Trumpist in this forum?

And Devin Nunes keeping it real!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Always with the empty promises. Like William Lohman holding onto hope people buy his bullshit. Just another fuckin' scam.

Doubtful Originally Posted by 1blackman1
+1

It works better than the Odummer Care website!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

Are you being taken care of by the Affordable Care Act?

Is there any doubt who’s the biggest Trumpist in this forum?

And Devin Nunes keeping it real!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
None. He licks the Dumpster fire's balls clean. Golf?

If it's such a cash cow, why is it being abandoned? Oh, they see it's going to the slaughter house.

Two senior executives resign from Trump’s Truth Social start-up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cutives-resign

Investors have pledged $1bn to TMTG but they will not hand over that money until the DWAC deal closes. DWAC shares fell 13% after market opening on Monday, as Twitter saw its shares surge 25% after an investment by the Tesla chief executive, Elon Musk.

Trump’s level of involvement with his namesake company and Truth Social remains unclear. The former president so far has written only one post – or “truth” – on the platform, writing on 14 February: “Get Ready! Your favorite President will see you soon!”

Downloads of the Truth Social app have declined precipitously, from 866,000 the week of its launch to 60,000 the week of 14 March, according to data analytics firm Sensor Tower.