Couples Play

Anyone have any experience with couples play? I'm not asking about duos, but real couple play. I'm particularly interested in first-time experiences since the SO and I have started discussing the possibilities. Was it hot or not? Was it a one time thing, or did it lead to more?....Lot's of unanswered questions here. I'd like to hear from both the ladies and gentleman...and couples, if you're out there.

What do you mean by couples play? You, SO and a provider? You, SO and 2 providers? You, SO, provider and another guy? What are your interests? Do you want to see another guy with your SO? Do you want to see your SO with a lady? Do you want your SO and another lady to service you? If you are looking for a 2 on 2, check out some swinger sites.
What do you mean by couples play? You, SO and a provider? You, SO and 2 providers? You, SO, provider and another guy? What are your interests? Do you want to see another guy with your SO? Do you want to see your SO with a lady? Do you want your SO and another lady to service you? If you are looking for a 2 on 2, check out some swinger sites. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

I'd be happy with any of the serenios except for the other swinging dick in the room!!
Had to "like" Shorty's post.

Couples Play = me, the SO, and female provider.
Ok, then post in your local area ISO a provider who offers couples play. I know a lot do. It might even be mentioned in services on P411. This shouldn't be that hard. Just have to research providers. I just checked. If you go onto P411 and advanced search, you have the option to search for providers who offer certain services-- i.e. BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, etc. One of the options is "Couple Friendly". By using this feature, I was able to quickly find 8 Nebraska providers who are "Couple Friendly". Hope this helps.

Shorty, I know exactly what you mean-- keep all the swinging dicks out of the room I don't care how many women are involved, but I don't feel like getting within 100 yards of another guys hard on I know some ladies love 2 guys, but it just isn't for me. There would have to be 100 Playboy hot bunnies available for fucking before I'd even consider another guy in the room
My husband and I play together, we have a couple recent reviews on here. It was incredibly hot, and no it was not a one time thing, it has lead to more and more and hopefully MORE soon ;-)