Covered DATY??!? A Yes Or A No??

So Ive been debating on the covered DATY. I offer a cfs, but I want my clients to feel the full experience. I want to add the dental dam to my "goodie bag" but is it worth it? Men, would you enjoy this experience? Woman have you tried this? How did it go? Id like lots of feedback!!
Thank you
No, thank you. I much prefer natural only.
I would pass.
Never tried it. I'm just fine with the full taste / sensation
That's a negative ghost rider.

If I can't taste you then the whole experience is lost on me. I'd probably go along with it if you said DATY was on the menu while setting up the date then you spring it on me that you use a dam. I won't do it again on the next visit or if you're upfront about it though.

If you're only comfortable with covered daty then more power to ya, I'm cool with CBJ but not CDATY. Just not my thing.
Just do not cover the taint.
Worthless offered activity. Id pass.I wonder who is gonna be the first to respond and say they actually like this.......
NOT ONLY NO FUCKING WAY>>>>>BUT HELL NO IAM NOT GOING TO SEE YOU.

I wont go see a women if she does a CBJ, so why would I go see a women who offeres CDATY?

I did see a women in the cerntral NYS once and she first said no DATY and I asked again (since I had been drinking) and she finely said ok.......she jumped up and opened the plastic wraping around the drinking cups and placed it over her pussy. I then went about trying to push th cover into her pussy and she then turned it around so I go taste her juices while I the other side was agasint her pussy.

She was a tight 20yr old and I was new to the hobby and had just come back from a tour in Iraq and did not care......but I would never see a women who does not offer BBBJ or DATY.

If Cim is not your thing, I understand 1000% but this is for my pleasure.........and I want you to enjoy it as well.

If you are not enjoying it then maybe you should get another job.
I assume the men who like bbbj would not do this, but is it totally out of the question for the men who prefer cbj over bbbj? Or is it just a no all the way around?
A few fellows prefer CBJ for safety reasons or it could be a germaphobia thing. I will accept CBJ if everything else is super positive. I accepted no DATY from the most beautiful provider I have met. She saved that for her civvie love, but she was a BBBJ girl and a wonderful enthusiastic f@ck. I don't think I would see someone who didn't allow it.
No!
U Have Daty in some of your reviews already......come to the darkside.......
noooooooooooooooo............. ..
No. What would be the point?
The BJ - covered or not has nothing to do with the DATY issue. I love the convertible top down when in DATY mode !!!