Best Places to Stay in Dallas

Hi Everyone! I am planning my first trip to Dallas next week. I have never provided outside of California and am a little nervous. Would love some suggestions for safe places to stay in the downtown Dallas area! Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you!!

Genevieve xo

~ SAN DIEGO, CA JUNE 17 - JUNE 21 ~
~ DALLAS, TX JUNE 25 - JUNE 29 ~
~ VALENCIA, CA JULY 1 - JULY 5 ~
~ CORONA, CA JULY 8 - JULY 12 ~
  • R.M.
  • 06-20-2013, 08:12 PM
I stay in the galleria area when I travel there.
Are you set on staying in Downtown Dallas? I ask because it is not the ideal location for gents to access. If you are open to other locations, I would suggest Galleria area hotels like R.M. suggested. It is easy for gents to access and they are familiar with the area. You can get great deals on 3 1/2 and 4 star hotels on priceline.

I wouldn't name the hotels here on the board. Specifically for security reasons. I will say Don't stay at Sheraton. Requires key to access elevator.

Pm if you would like more info.
My bedroom is open...can't beat the rate. ;-)
Emily is correct: us guys will prefer the Galleria/tollway/Addison area hotels rather than downtown.
Thank you all for the advice.. I sincerely appreciate it!! Really looking forward to this trip
My bedroom is open...can't beat the rate. ;-)
Emily is correct: us guys will prefer the Galleria/tollway/Addison area hotels rather than downtown. Originally Posted by Prolongus

But with the low rates comes the bed bugs.
  • R.M.
  • 06-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Gen you should try Houston also. The galleria as well is a great place to stay.
Well wishes.
Actually, my place is a great place to stay, but not near downtown. LOL I'm more N Dallas.

Anywho....the gents were correct....the Galleria area is very popular.
Thanks again everyone!!

R.M ~ I will definitely keep Houston in mind for my next trip, thank you for the suggestion!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! xoxo
The Galleria is a great area to stay in and it has less traffic than the Downtown Dallas area... Also on Hotwire.com you can find 3.5 to 4 stars hotels in the area for around 40-60.00 a night depending on the day you check in etc... You can pm me for more details if you want for specific hotels in the area that are provider friendly best restaurants, places to avoid etc...
Have a safe and wonderful trip
Nice place to stay for your own enjoyment when in Dallas, and is near downtown.

Thank you Tylus Amore! I went with the consensus... the Galleria area it is. Boarding my flight now! Always interested in knowing the best restaurants!!! xo

Namssa: Where is that? I love it!! Beautiful room..
Hotel Zaza Bohemia suite.
2332 Leonard Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone: 214.468.8399
Toll-Free Reservations: 888.880.3244
Thank you, Namssa!!!
  • R.M.
  • 06-26-2013, 04:11 AM
Pm me for info on Houston when needed. Happy trails.