wash my hair plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

I do NOT like to take showers....I usually only take bubble baths,but today I actually wanted a change of pace,so I got in the shower with a client at end of our seesion.......I had him shampoo my hair,then I returned the favor.
It was sexy and hot as hell fun!

So my question is:
Have you ever washed a client/provider's hair while showering....or what other unique things have you done with client/provider??
So my question is:
Have you ever washed a client/provider's hair while showering....or what other unique things have you done with client/provider?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh yesssss. My ATF offers Organic Coconut Oil NURU. After an hour of that slippery fun, we climb into the shower with a bottle of Dawn detergent to clean the oil off, and then I shampoo her hair while she leans back into me, soaking in the hot water. That is such a turn on that I've had my second pop there in the shower with her just rubbing up against her.
I didn't wash her hair, but...

My ATF (back in L.A.) was Korean, so every time I would arrive, she would give me a shower. One time, I was too turned on, so I ravaged her in the front hallway on the floor for round #1. Then we showered, and when she was done with me, I lathered her entire body with soap, and this really turned her on. Round #2 was in the shower...sigh...
After taking a shower I once had my ATF shave what little hair I had on my back.
We played "Hide the soap. "
great answers!

I like to give my gives bubble baths and use salt scrub on their feet......

I know a gal who likes to give a pedi/mai to her guys

that little unique touch keeps it exciting!
Dallas, I thought you were bare. Oh, we're talking about head hair...my bad.

I'll make you a deal hotstuff. Since I'm bald, I'll let you shampoo my back hair or shave your initials into it if I get to paint your toe nails. haha
lol---mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---I would LUV a guy to paint my nails!!
I can do everything you ask.
I myself get mani and pedis, body wraps are my fav.
A bath or shower is great with a very relaxed female.
Guys don't know what they are missing...

I know a gal who likes to give a pedi/mai to her guys

that little unique touch keeps it exciting! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Who, where, when!!!???? I'd LOVE to get a mani/pedi withboth of us nude with playtime to follow, but difficult to find those offering.
lol---mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---I would LUV a guy to paint my nails!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, I'd love to paint more than your nails.... And I don't mean with acrylic paint either ;-). I always enjoy your responses!
thanks baby
maybe one day we can wash each others hair!
thanks baby
maybe one day we can wash each others hair! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would be more than happy to lather you up with soap or any other liquids you so choose, maybe some soap in the shower and some baby oil once you all dried off