Naughty or Nice? What catches your eye?

Ive noticed lately a more sophisticated look in providers showcases. Alot of woman leave just enough for the imagination, allowing you to undress them with your eyes.Some show no skin at all. On the other hand I also see sexy woman baring it all, leaving you nothing to question.

What is the preference? Does it really matter? Do you see more confidence in a woman who bares it all?

Just Curious
Personally I prefer the "just enough for the imagination" over the blatant "show it all" shots.

Sort of like your avatar. I much prefer the "hint" of what's behind the hair over more explicit shots.
Personally I prefer the "just enough for the imagination" over the blatant "show it all" shots.

Sort of like your avatar. I much prefer the "hint" of what's behind the hair over more explicit shots. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
yes i agree! i assume one "go big or go home" pic is ok now and then.
Ive noticed lately a more sophisticated look in providers showcases. Alot of woman leave just enough for the imagination, allowing you to undress them with your eyes.Some show no skin at all. On the other hand I also see sexy woman baring it all, leaving you nothing to question.

What is the preference? Does it really matter? Do you see more confidence in a woman who bares it all?

Just Curious Originally Posted by zoebee

To me.... Most Women here are confident or they wouldn't be here. I like sophisticated and Naughty! Showcases are just that Eye Grabbing. My conversations via PM or Text is what really get my atTENTion... Now YOU have my atTENTion.... OKC SOON?!?
i like the sense of mystery, but there are some things i just have to see, regardless, like the face. i know some providers want to keep their identity somewhat hidden, but i wouldn't call anyone without knowing what they 'really' look like, even if i can see the entire rest of their body.

some might say 'who cares what their face looks like when they've got a smokin hot body,... that's what paper bags are for', but to me, if i'm going to be looking down at you while making love, you'd better have an attractive face, especially your eyes
Whether baring it all or leaving things to the imagination, pics need to be a true representation of what the provider looks like. No hiding a tummy behind strategically placed props. No glam shots that make you look like the playmate of the month unless you plan on coming to the appt. all dolled up as in the pics. Just be yourself-- naughty or nice.
To me.... Most Women here are confident or they wouldn't be here. I like sophisticated and Naughty! Showcases are just that Eye Grabbing. My conversations via PM or Text is what really get my atTENTion... Now YOU have my atTENTion.... OKC SOON?!? Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
I didnt plan on it...but, things change
i like the sense of mystery, but there are some things i just have to see, regardless, like the face. i know some providers want to keep their identity somewhat hidden, but i wouldn't call anyone without knowing what they 'really' look like, even if i can see the entire rest of their body.

some might say 'who cares what their face looks like when they've got a smokin hot body,... that's what paper bags are for', but to me, if i'm going to be looking down at you while making love, you'd better have an attractive face, especially your eyes Originally Posted by speeedracer
I understand why some providers want to keep their identity hidden. But, that would keep you from seeing them? Even if they have good reviews?
Whether baring it all or leaving things to the imagination, pics need to be a true representation of what the provider looks like. No hiding a tummy behind strategically placed props. No glam shots that make you look like the playmate of the month unless you plan on coming to the appt. all dolled up as in the pics. Just be yourself-- naughty or nice. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I 100% agree. Now if the pics dont represent a woman and she was still a good time do you see her again? Write a good review? Walk out the minute you realize you have been fooled to a certain degree?
I understand why some providers want to keep their identity hidden. But, that would keep you from seeing them? Even if they have good reviews? Originally Posted by zoebee

Yes, there are some fucktards that thinck they have to see a face. They seem to thinck discretion is a one way street. They also tend to be the first to scream when a lady tries to screen them.
Pyramider, who cares about her face? Only the taint should matter 😃
One of my most successful clients ever was a provider in Texas whose gallery was full of nothing but photos of her in elegant evening wear and a couple of sexy dresses, in upscale settings. No lingerie shots, no bed shots, and only one 'implied' nude from the shoulders up. She did quite well ;-)) So if you're going for more high-end clientele, not showing the goodies is probably the way to go.

I also tell my new clients before their photo shoots to be sure and take a couple of shots smiling, even if they plan to blur part of their face. A study came out a couple of years ago which said men tend to perceive women as sexier when they smile, instead of looking serious. Strangely enough though, the opposite was true for women and smiling men. Go figure..
I go for the nice innocent look.
Pyramider, who cares about her face? Only the taint should matter 😃 Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Exactly!!!!
I didnt plan on it...but, things change Originally Posted by zoebee
Let me add my voice to Redd's. We would LOVE to have you pass through Oklahoma and let us show you a good time here.