Hobby History

• Brot
  • 06-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Would you share your past hobby ways with a future Significant Other?
Depends on how much you believe in honesty.

But yes, my past sexual history is something I feel my SO should probably be aware of.
NO

R-U FKN NUTS?
No
Yup, already have. That was one of the first things I told him when we met.

"Hi, I'm MaryBeth. I'm a college student that loves horror movies and anything violent. I also love rock, metal, punk, some pop, and dub step. I'm trying to become a full time freelance model. So far I've met some really great photographers that delivered some awesome sexy shots of me. Oh and I'm a hooker...So how about you?"
Why not? All I need is taint ...
Marybeth ,did that go over well?

No never again
Depends. If your future SO is open-minded or in someway curious about the hobby or erotica in general then yes. If your SO to be is more close minded, judgmental or potentially a control freak, then probably safe to not tell her.
People generally say they want honesty and it sounds fine intellectually.

I know I always say I prefer the cold truth to a pretty lie.

That is true, However, sometimes the cold truth can hit you like a freight train and when you expected warm comfort you were struck with brutal pain.

. . . There is nothing to be gained by telling her and it is about as wise a decision as opening a can of worms.

People generally say they want honesty and it sounds fine intellectually.

I know I always say I prefer the cold truth to a pretty lie.

That is true, However, sometimes the cold truth can hit you like a freight train and when you expected warm comfort you were struck with brutal pain.

. . . There is nothing to be gained by telling her and it is about as wise a decision as opening a can of worms.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Cold truth..... Been there done that and old enough to know better now. Male or female some things are better left unsaid. Can't put it back once it's out there.

Nothing positive can come by telling your future or present SO "I like to fuck hookers" or " I was a hooker in my past-present" when they are square/civilian. Nothing.
Marybeth ,did that go over well? Originally Posted by Glynette
Well, we're getting married in a few weeks and he made me his beneficiary for his life insurance...so yeah it went quite well.
A good honest admission now will be used against you for twenty years. HELL NO!
Statement-1 I'm going to the store.
Reply-1 You going to get some more whores?. This is probably about 6 mos after you tell her u use to hobby.

Tell her? FUCK NO!!!
A good honest admission now will be used against you for twenty years. HELL NO! Originally Posted by burkalini
No doubt. If you feel doubt just wait until the honeymoon period is over and shyt gets real. Don't do it dude, not now or ever.