Best face on brunette provider

No bbw's. Tell me!
BiancaBonVivant
Kaylee blue... hands down no questions asked. she has the face of a model and the personality of an ugly girl. lol isn't that the saying? ugly girls have the best personalities because they have to make up for their looks? well this girl is beautiful, smart and sweet as can be :-) good luck on your search doll
I would say Dara Malaika and Kaylee get my vote
For once RR and I are in full agreement. DM is beautiful.

You will never see her face on line, but when you meet her in person, you will be absolutely mesmerized by her beauty and enchanted by her warm heart and charm.
Seductive Selina is gorgeous.
I sensed that Kaylee would make the list...i've got some showcase perusing to do
out of the girls I have seen.. TOI
Mandy May is a definite candidate
  • tzv13
  • 10-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by tzv13
Nice ringlets. I have to agree Kaylee and Mandi. Have yet to meet Dara but hope to change that soon.
Tzv13 your my sweetheart muah xoxo
  • tzv13
  • 10-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Tzv13 your my sweetheart muah xoxo Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Right back atcha darlin'.
I don't know about brunette .... some look black to me ....

but Dara and Kaylee are definitely tops in the looks.

I also got great visual memories of Kaya Jolee, those dimples that frame that smile .....
Dara Malaika, Kaylee Blue, Seductive Selina, Cameron Cox are all great looking brunette's that I have met.

Kendal Clarkson, I have not met but her pictures are very impressive. Not sure what is prettier, her face or her kitty, hope to meet her sometime and find out