URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway 8 near city center
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, FIV, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black dyed hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kelly - super bubbly body was some what like the pics but below the nose completely different face - 7 body - 7 ( for me it was a 9 ) MM boobs felt real for me atleast and liked the way it looked
Recommendation: Yes
Who did u exactly see. Your title and rest of story are all different people. Did you use a template and forgot to correct the names?
ah shit forgot was going to do a review for both but this ended up being too long so just a review for Kelly
So… no Misha in the story?
Kelly was alright. But she has sort of a popeye lower jaw which is very different compared to her ‘pics’ which should never be taken as accurate. But she as a good attitude and a pretty good IOP overall. One thing weird is that pussy feels weird. Some sort of a ‘nodule’ or skin tag right at within the entrance so that my cock’s tip felt a bit ‘scraped when it was going in and our, especially pronounced since it was bare. Felt kind of uncomfortable and a bit concerning since i didn’t want to introduce a skin cut (fortunately it didn’t) but it did cut into the fun a bit.
It was probably a tooth.
Qot - spit me drink out, hilarious !
Thanks TJ for the honesty
I noticed that they removed pricing details on their site. Have to ask booker for donations and menu. Have they increased the price or still the same?
Has anyone seen Hosi? I want to see if she is worth the trip.