Please enlighten me on this question

If Trump is so inherently evil, the anti-Christ, and hitler all rolled up into one, as some make him out to be, why would 55,000 democrat voting citizens of Pennsylvania change their party affiliation from democrat.

The GOP has whittled down that lead this year to a 297,824 margin. When comparing registered voters this election year to 2020, Democrats face a net loss of 257,281 voters, while Republicans have a net gain of 428,537 registered voters.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/key...s-favoring-gop
I guess you will have to wait for your answer from the some who make him out to be.
They became Satanists
Maybe they switched so they could vote for Nikki Haley.
No one would be able to enlighten you. You've taken two things that are completely unrelated and asked a crowd of internet people to make you smart. They can't. From what I read on here that you post, no one can.
Uh, maybe they didn’t switch at all. Maybe they were not counted to begin with. Or maybe illegal aliens.

And as we’re finding out, women are currently turning out in record numbers. Trump will not be getting the votes he thinks he will from republican women because he’s a pig.
Uh, maybe they didn’t switch at all. Maybe they were not counted to begin with. Or maybe illegal aliens.

And as we’re finding out, women are currently turning out in record numbers. Trump will not be getting the votes he thinks he will from republican women because he’s a pig. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and how many republican women do you know? in Texas or Pennsylvania?
Conversly: If VP Harris is the savior of the Nation, why won't any local Democratic candidates campaign with her?
voters
Converse

Adjective

Having characteristics which are the reverse of something else already mentioned.

Does tht address your question?

Related to other words built around the root word, "verse"; Adverse, reverse, inverse and so on.
Conversly: If VP Harris is the savior of the Nation, why won't any local Democratic candidates campaign with her? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I think John Fetterman and Josh Shapiro in PA would strongly disagree with you, ICU.

Who the hell said Harris is a Saviour? Voting for her for many IMO is just a vote against Trump and nothing more and nothing less. I don't even like Harris, but I'd rather have someone piss on my yard than shit on it.

As far as changing party affiliations, hell it could be for other reasons. It does not necessarily have to do with only the POTUS candidates like the OP speculates.
Did I say savior? I retract the exaggeration.

I will probably agree with you on about any derisory remark you can make about Mr. Trump's character or personality traits.

For me, voting for Trump is not to endorse him as a flawed man, but rather to endorse and facilitate many of his previously implemented policies that I do agree with; border control, targeted tax policy, international positions (not all of them) and so on.

This year, I am voting for policies rather than personalities.

Now, lets avoid any points for hijacking the topic. The topic is Harris, not Trump . . .right? My bad there.
If one is not voting for Harris but does so, who is being voted for? The same back stage team that is managing the Biden White House? The (doubtful) Obama-Clinton cabal?

What policies are being promoted? Candidate Harris is having trouble separating herself from President Biden in terms of policy. . . We know what policies the past four years have brought under Biden and Harris who after all was often "the last one in the room."
We also know what Trump is and we don’t want that at all.

Caging children is not a policy I support.
Trying to blackmail other countries to help win an election is not a policy I support.
Gassing protesters for photo op holding a bible upside down showing the upside down cross is not a policy I support.
Praising Hitler is not a policy I support.

I’ll vote against a rapist, liar, convicted felon every day.
Who the hell said Harris is a Saviour? Voting for her for many IMO is just a vote against Trump and nothing more and nothing less. I don't even like Harris, but I'd rather have someone piss on my yard than shit on it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

OK, say Iran, N. Korea, China, and Russia are warming up their nukes and a strike is imminent, who would you rather have set at a table and smooth things out to save a war. Trump who is by my estimation a real asshole, or harris who can't even handle a normal press conference set up by MSNBC , CNN, and the bitches on the View. If it's up to a person I want to protect my family, no way would I want harris. And for those changing from democrat to republican, perhaps this or the southern borders is in their minds.