Halloween Party?

So I've been asked on several occasions if I will be throwing a Halloween Party this year. I originally did not intend to because I currently do not have a permanent incall.

However, Halloween is my favorite time of year and what better way to reconnect with old friends?! AND meet new ones!

I see there are a lot of new handles and changed ones too. Some ( not all) of the ones I knew well seem to have moved on or are traveling around.

One of the main reasons I throw my parties is because it offers a more intimate setting to get to know one another. It also extends throughout the day to allow people to come and go as they can.

I am open to the idea of throwing a Halloween Party IF there is enough genuine interest. I would be happy to rent a spacious suite and handle all of the coordinating should the community be interested. Let me know!

If there's enough interest we can get further into detail.
cool beans!!!
im breakin out my purple coat yellow slacks and my pimp hat!!
im in if you decide to do this
i still remember the last one.....what a blast!!!!
Sounds great. I am in. Awesome Possum!!!
I would love to, your parties are fun and I have always enjoyed them
hopefully there will be plenty of interest for the sake of partygoers everywhere---maxeen is renowned for her great parties!
may i humbly suggest a FRIDAY party since there are already a boatload of sat night parties next weekend. I think a party would be a blast!!!
Yes, Friday would be better for me, too!
Sometimes Fridays can be difficult and unpredictable for providers. If general consensus works that way then absolutely!

What do y'all think of the Tuesday before Halloween?

To answer some questions...
* yes, there will be white and red wine. I will also be making a big bowl of rum punch. Water also. Feel free to bring your beverage of choice.

* yes, costumes would be great but understandably not all can wear them. I'm going as " The woman with the worlds smallest thong!" lmao! Or maybe I should go as " the girl with man attached to her boob!" lol! (That's for those that remember my costume award!)

* I will be making and supplying snacks but feel free to bring something you would like also.
Absolutely great to have you back. I think this is a wonderful idea and would like to be included.
  • Paven
  • 10-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Dang Maxeen, I wish I was going to be in town but I'll be at VooDoo Fest next week!

Maybe have a Christmas party too?
Hey sexy girl!!!! I am there! I am dressing as Morticia this year in a SEE THRU dress!!!! Still won't hold a candle to YOU!!!!! Invite me please!!!! M
I always love your parties and as we talked earlier would love to attend, Mondays and Thursdays are good days. Could do a Friday as well
I will be back in town by then and would love to be included. I'd love to have the opportunity to meet all the ladies from the board.
Hi Max,

I would love to come....Tuesday probably works best for me.
Can't wait to meet you Max...