Question for the Ladies

What day of the week does it seem the clients most want to see providers?

I hear early in the week from some. Weekends for others. Just curious.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
You will get a better response posting this in the ladies infoshare. It's a ladies only posting area.
Not a provider but my guess is any day ending in "Y". ijs
k. still earning
Guys can answer to. What day of week do u prefer to see provider?
  • Sire
  • 10-27-2012, 12:24 PM
The day of the week that she starts a ThreAD!
It get's me every time!!
I dont know so many to choose from, monday, no tuesday...mmmmn wait friday, damn so many choices!!! Fuckday, thats my favorite I guess
What day of the week will you stop shamelessly posting to drum up biz?
Just curious.
You know what, I was starting to think the same thing. Now, I am starting to believe this lady just doesn't know the ropes.

I think it's nice you guys are kind enough to actually say something.

However, I have recently learned; you can be as harsh as you need to be sometimes, and some "ladies" still don't get it.

IMHO, it's best to leave these obviously subjective-question-filled the"AD"s to the wayside.

Fuck theses....... (insert words I should keep to myself, b/c it's not nice to actually say what you mean, here)

Sincerely,

Jasmine Love

P.S. Thanks for letting me project my inner frustrations onto this board. I'm finally getting the hang of posting in Austin co-ed. I feel you pain now disgruntled hobbyists. Carry on!
I want to be the first one she says that day!
The day I have enough disposable income in my wallet.
The day I have enough disposable income in my wallet. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
The day doesn't matter. The equation is Time + Disposable Income + Opportunity =
Hers is a legitimate question (this time) no?

The day doesn't matter. The equation is Time + Disposable Income + Opportunity = Originally Posted by Chicago K9
X2
Personally, i prefer sometime during the week \ day time
1. Easier to schedule with the ladies their dance calendar is not as filled.
2. More likely to actually show up and on time
3. If she has less appts she is more likely to be relaxed and enjoy the time instead of worrying about the clock.