Name: Tera Paris
User ID:: 427838
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=427838
City: Mansfield
State: Texas
Address: off 287
Activities: Full on GFE with some PSE mixed in.
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tera is a beautiful woman molded like a Playboy Centerfold, 5"7', 140-150lbs, Dark hair, dark eyes, wonderfully large breasts and just the right amount of curves. Stunning.
Recommendation: Yes, a 9.5 in all categories.
Dude
WOW
She has no way of being contacted except through P411. She does not answer mail through here. Why post here.
Where else is he supposed to post a review?
She has no way of being contacted except through P411. She does not answer mail through here. Why post here. Originally Posted by Meatman69
Until you post a review maybe you should hold off criticizing others
She has no way of being contacted except through P411. She does not answer mail through here. Why post here. Originally Posted by Meatman69

I click on the big oval shaped box with the words "Send Private Message". It's in the profile basics, you can't miss it. Try that maybe?
I need to apolgize and clarify. I am not good at writing.
I was not critcizing the encounter experience at all, please accept my apology.
I really want to meet Tera
But she has no way of being contacted except through another site.
Oh well she's probably out of my league.
Oh well she's probably out of my league. Originally Posted by Meatman69

Dude we pay them to be in our league ! She might be out of your price range but if you have the money very likely she has the time LOL.

Also don't let price interfere with fun. Trust me there are plenty of $$ or $$$ lovelies on here that will see you. If you have never tried an AMP give that a go. A beautiful woman gives you a bath then L1-L3 all in an hour !

Tera Paris is beautiful and I'd like to see her but unlikely for me due to price point. More power to her and rock on with whoever is in your price range.
But she has no way of being contacted except through another site. Originally Posted by Meatman69

No need for apologies. If you want to contact her click on the "Send Private Message" box on her profile. You won't be sorry.
Dang! She’s hot! Unfortunately way out of my price range.