We Owe Iran A Debt Of Gratitude

I must say I'm proud of Iran in a way. They didnt take the bait and they sacrificed one of their pawns. See Trump's retarded ass thought he could start a war resulting in the deaths of thousands of US soldiers all so he can avoid being either kicked out of office vis-a-vis impeachment or voted out in Nov. He realizes that either way the shit is gonna hit the fan and eventually he's going to jail just as Nancy Pelosi predicted...and so are many others in his cabinet and family..besides the ones that are already in jail.

He thought he could bait Iran but they were calculating. They're not gonna help him get re-elected by further engaging him and he is livid. His plan backfired spectacularly and he and his administration are left looking like complete fools. Total tools.

Naw dude you're a flaming phaggit and your fat nasty ass is going to jail were you belong.

I'm grateful Iran didnt take the bait. They're gonna let this cock sucker fall on his own damn sword.

Praise be to Allah.

Didn’t take Trump’s ADD arse long to forget about Iran and start having got another Twitshitfit about impeachment, did it?

And what happened in Puerto Rico? Isn’t that where America gets its illegals? Not a single word about that either from America’s benevolents leader.

Fuck Iran, but Trumps little gambit went south, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 01-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Typical DPST - praising the terrorist leader who murdered Americans and assaulted our embassy.

If the pink curlers ever come out - go to Tehran and go pray to their ayatollahs.

and stay there.

You are not worthy of the protection of the American Military.

Foolish DPSTs!
sista puddin' likes to present his ass in a glory hole and get it stuffed like hes in the keebler fudge factory
Typical DPST - praising the terrorist leader who murdered Americans and assaulted our embassy.

If the pink curlers ever come out - go to Tehran and go pray to their ayatollahs.

and stay there.

You are not worthy of the protection of the American Military.

Foolish DPSTs! Originally Posted by oeb11
Pump the brakes there, oebsy.

Where did he praise the terrorists leader? And what other of your DPSTs have done this as it to be typical behaviour?

Yous are a hysterical little girl who needs to be dickslapped. Maybe Hanksy knows four big black fellas who can come and do that’s for yous.

Your outrage is fucking comical.
I must say I'm proud of Iran in a way. They didnt take the bait and they sacrificed one of their pawns. See Trump's retarded ass thought he could start a war resulting in the deaths of thousands of US soldiers all so he can avoid being either kicked out of office vis-a-vis impeachment or voted out in Nov. He realizes that either way the shit is gonna hit the fan and eventually he's going to jail just as Nancy Pelosi predicted...and so are many others in his cabinet and family..besides the ones that are already in jail.

He thought he could bait Iran but they were calculating. They're not gonna help him get re-elected by further engaging him and he is livid. His plan backfired spectacularly and he and his administration are left looking like complete fools. Total tools.

Naw dude you're a flaming phaggit and your fat nasty ass is going to jail were you belong.

I'm grateful Iran didnt take the bait. They're gonna let this cock sucker fall on his own damn sword.

Praise be to Allah.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel(Sissy Chump)
Didn’t take Trump’s ADD arse long to forget about Iran and start having got another Twitshitfit about impeachment, did it?

And what happened in Puerto Rico? Isn’t that where America gets its illegals? Not a single word about that either from America’s benevolents leader.

Fuck Iran, but Trumps little gambit went south, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)

Fuck Iran, but Trumps little gambit went south, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The US is millions of times more blood guilty than Iran. Millions upon Millions times more.
How many died during the transatlantic slave journey. Dont tell me one Muthafucking word about no gotdam Iran. I'm focused on America's sins
sista puddin' likes to present his ass in a glory hole and get it stuffed like hes in the keebler fudge factory Originally Posted by winn dixie
I love when my baby girl gets all fussy. Are you wearing my boxers and White T-shirt baby girl;-)

I'm gonna buy my Winn Dixie some Daisy Dukes you gonna shake that ass for Daddy
How many died during the transatlantic slave journey. Dont tell me one Muthafucking word about no gotdam Iran. I'm focused on America's sins Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Havent you learned your lesson yet? You're a very slow learner. It was the very slow and very dumb ones that were caught and sold by their own people. Once here they were awarded technology advances that their homeland wouldnt see for many years. In some ways they need to pay off that luxury boat trip here and the education that was taught to them here. Im in favor of reparations! They owe us a lot!
How many died during the transatlantic slave journey. Dont tell me one Muthafucking word about no gotdam Iran. I'm focused on America's sins Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The vast majority of those slaves -- 97% -- were NEVER destined to be in what is today the continental U.S. You're focused on bullshit.

Slavery in the World Today:

Countries with the most slaves (2017)
8. Nigeria — 875,500 Slaves
9. Democratic Republic of Congo — 873,100 Slaves
11. Egypt — 572,900 Slaves
13. Iran — 495,300 Slaves
14. Turkey — 480,300 Slaves
15. Sudan — 454,700 Slaves
17. Ethiopia — 425,500 Slaves
18. Iraq — 403,800 Slaves

Fuck Iran, but Trumps little gambit went south, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It was all about killing a particular Terrorist. Trump accomplished that finished business.
The vast majority of those slaves -- 97% -- were NEVER destined to be in what is today the continental U.S. You're focused on bullshit.

Slavery in the World Today:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Gotta love our resident KKK members pulling horse shit from Brietbart type sources all the way to their asses.
The US is millions of times more blood guilty than Iran. Millions upon Millions times more. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's right America doesn't put up with any shit, and we don't do apology tours either. America isn't for everyone. Apparently it isn't for you.

Gotta love our resident KKK members pulling horse shit from Brietbart type sources all the way to their asses.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Only a real dumb-ass would consider WaPo reporting the same facts is a Brietbart source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...illion-slaves/

Again you've demonstrated that you are more ready to LIE than recognize the truth.