Who do you want the most?

No one from here! Like muscle cars, all the good ones are gone. They left when aspd died , a few stragglers hung around on eccie until it crashed and now all that’s left here and ourhome2 if it ever comes back is a bunch of Mexican girls being forced into this 3/4 of them don’t speak English, so many of you stupid fucks have even asked “ how’s her English?” Or some black chicks walking a thin line so the pimp doesn’t whip her ass or a few white die hard still trying to cling-on to their glory days . But no ain’t what it used to be. I’m 60 years old and been around since the beginning of aspd I knew amber personally from when she was trolling backpage. I was Ashley Anders first I found her on a chat line. I fucked them all . You stupid fucks critic me all the time but what you don’t understand is when I write a review is because I’m done with them . There’s no high class girls to be found here or ourhome2 but yet you dumb asses troll this site in hopes of finding love , your love stories suck . Just fuck the girl and details are all that’s needed I don’t give a fuck about the color of her panties . You go ahead on with your fantasy love stories but there’s no fantasy girls here, I find them on seeking arrangement or dolly Madison. I’ve got some many women I can’t talk about because they have a real world job and need discretion. So you stupid fucks really think I’m worried about a whore on here who won’t see me? SMFH!
Again I ask who is this quality whore you speak of ? What’s her name?
There’s no high class girls to be found here or ourhome2 but yet you dumb asses troll this site in hopes of finding love , your love stories suck . Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
I always find LOVE here, 1 hour at a time.
Hoo boy! This is a Chernobyl sized meltdown we got going on here.

And leave dolly madison out of this. Wrong type of cream pie.
Chernobyl after a Russian nuke hits it. OP needs his meds refilled…stat!
So OP insults Hispanic, black and white girls, but fails to mention Asians. Perhaps those are who he finds on “Dolly Madison” and keeps to himself!
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Mexican girls that don't speak english love $ also! Or do english speaking ones love it more?
As a black and white Mexican trans that is clinging desperately to my glory days and can barely speak English, I take offense. Pero me gusta los greenbacks igualmente como mis hermanas que puedan hablar ingles muy bien.

Lighten up and go find another fish or enjoy one of your UTRs. Life is short, have some fun, and move on.
No one from here! Like muscle cars, all the good ones are gone. They left when aspd died , a few stragglers hung around on eccie until it crashed and now all that’s left here and ourhome2 if it ever comes back is a bunch of Mexican girls being forced into this 3/4 of them don’t speak English, so many of you stupid fucks have even asked “ how’s her English?” Or some black chicks walking a thin line so the pimp doesn’t whip her ass or a few white die hard still trying to cling-on to their glory days . But no ain’t what it used to be. I’m 60 years old and been around since the beginning of aspd I knew amber personally from when she was trolling backpage. I was Ashley Anders first I found her on a chat line. I fucked them all . You stupid fucks critic me all the time but what you don’t understand is when I write a review is because I’m done with them . There’s no high class girls to be found here or ourhome2 but yet you dumb asses troll this site in hopes of finding love , your love stories suck . Just fuck the girl and details are all that’s needed I don’t give a fuck about the color of her panties . You go ahead on with your fantasy love stories but there’s no fantasy girls here, I find them on seeking arrangement or dolly Madison. I’ve got some many women I can’t talk about because they have a real world job and need discretion. So you stupid fucks really think I’m worried about a whore on here who won’t see me? SMFH! Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
So why are you trolling on here?
I don’t understand what OP’s point is.
Or is it about just wanting respect as an accomplished self made hobbyist, you have paid your proverbial dues, but folk here, according to you, don’t recognize any of it and critique.