Thank you providers

Ok, I'm 7 months into this hobby experiment and it has been a thrill ride!! I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the Dallas area providers. We are some of the luckiest men on the planet to have the most beautiful and nicest providers anywhere!! You have made this adventure awesome!! Another huge THANK YOU!!!!!
Are you retiring, kissing ass or both?
I gotta tell ya zip, I feel the same way.

I'm pretty new to the hobby scene through this site, and my level of satisfaction is way high.

Peace!
Are you retiring, kissing ass or both? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Damn, can't a guy throw out a compliment without getting his ass ripped?!!! Definitely not retiring or kissing ass!!
Damn, can't a guy throw out a compliment without getting his ass ripped?!!! Definitely not retiring or kissing ass!! Originally Posted by zipster
Why are you ashamed of admitting of being an ass kisser? I just love to kiss women ass! The Lord created them so we men could kiss their asses.

Im a woman ass kisser (and licker, sucker , etc.) and proud of it.
Why are you ashamed of admitting of being an ass kisser? I just love to kiss women ass! The Lord created them so we men could kiss their asses.

Im a woman ass kisser (and licker, sucker , etc.) and proud of it. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Amen bro, I should have rephrased that comment!!! Thanks for correcting me! Lol!!!
Take it easy zipster, this threAD was going nowhere till I called you an asskisser!

Your Welcome
Take it easy zipster, this threAD was going nowhere till I called you an asskisser!

Your Welcome Originally Posted by ManSlut
Lol!! Thanks MS!! Good point!!
I agree thank you provides 1 1/2 years and its been great
I sometimes wonder how Dallas got to be the ECCIE king of Provider Nation. But...after two seconds of wondering, I realize it's time to go fuck.

Your Welcome Originally Posted by ManSlut
it's "you're welcome", ManSlut...

you're welcome..

knock it off, Ass Kissers! ye pays ya money, ya gets ya service.. thank you.. thank you for thanking me.. I think..

just go fuck damn it!
Lol Chung, I make that mistake way too often with Auto Correct...Thanks for the lookout, I owe you, Big Time.

I didn't know hobbyists could advertise or make a ThreAD. I consider it a simple "thank you" to DFW providers he's enjoyed himself with. It's a kind, and super refreshing gesture 'round these parts...but I doubt highly he will have a full inbox with us throwing ourselves at him, offering discounted sessions and freebies just because he is enjoying himself hobbying. And, I'm sure not his intentions

I'm glad you love the ladies and recognize the stars in DFW. Keep getting that dick dipped!
Thanks to you Zipster for having sweet wonderful guys like you in dfw.
Damn, can't a guy throw out a compliment without getting his ass ripped?!!! Definitely not retiring or kissing ass!! Originally Posted by zipster
pussy maybe?