Government Whitmire of Michigan need a real appolagly.

Maybe governor of Michigan should shave her head, Democrat seem to age twice fast from somoking and drugs there do. If really sorry she would do that maybe even donate it to locks for love. I but she has a personal hair stylist thought, she seem like Kim Jon un.
What we need here for a good laugh is a debate between just Ripmany and UHB!

Let the games begin and let the most coherent win.

Let the games begin and let the most coherent win. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Let the games begin and let the most coherent win. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
no.. incoherency is the beauty in their posts.. LEAST coherent wins!

We finally agree!
  • oeb11
  • 06-05-2020, 05:19 PM
as the perpetrator of innumerable irrelevant memes - 9500 should be included in the contest

Should be good a good laugh!

A quote of 9500 from today -"Is you is? Or is you ain't black? No. It's in the soul, or it isn't. I can see your soul. And you isn't.

Although your soul is as black as the sole of your avatar, that kind of black soul doesn't make you a soul brother.

(Are these time bringing out the ugly, or sublime in Ripman? One would hope this is an attempt at humor.)'

Looks like a completed entry form to me!
no.. incoherency is the beauty in their posts.. LEAST coherent wins! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

• oeb11
  • 06-06-2020, 08:07 AM

Little, little FUCKIN' moron.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Thank u 9500- U posted i am on Ignore - evidently not.

if i am a "Little, Little, Moron" - why does the discourse cause u such rage - ????

And - what relevance is such name-calling have to the thread on gov. Whitmer and her authoritarian use of Government edicts in Michigan - while her family self-exemptions are covered up by the LSM ASAP!????